CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default stupid non-linking thing... GRRRRR

Oh, F That!

I had this big write up of all my cars and stories with them, and I tried to link to the celica owners code of conduct form toyotacelicas.com/forum since it's hilarious, and it brought me to the "you can't post a link since you haven't been a member for 7 days" and erased EVERYTHING when I tried to preview the post to make sure it was all good.

Ugh. That is lame. I'm Gordon, and I'm too lazy to retype everything.

Oh, and I suppose, I'm goldfish because everyone says I have a 3 second memory span.

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Howdy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

I can haz 6 speeds? v3 is just really nice v3 is just really nice v3 is just really nice v3 is just really nice v3 is just really nice v3's Avatar
    v3 has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

LOL @ nickname, welcome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-------

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Aw G'day. I'm too lazy to type too. So when I do my writeups, I do it in a word doc first. That way if a fiasco happens, I just do copy/paste. Live and learn ay Gordon?
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Ok, so it's slow at work and I have a second again.

I'll just list the vehicles I've owned:

81 Chevy Monte Carlo LS (sold)
    88 Ford Ranger SX-T (yarded)
    83 Chevy Camaro Z-28 Crossfire (sold *tear*)
    93 Chevy S-10 Blazer (sold)
    98 Chevy S-10 Zr2 Pickup (current)
    92 Toyo Celicant ST 1.6L Manual (current) One of these things is not like the others...

I also ride bikes. I started with a 93 Suzuki GSX-R 600, sold that when I bought my 00 Yamaha R-6 and just this last October picked up a 05 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (now have two bikes).

AND:
    I like pretty much anything outdoors (fishing, hunting, camping, etc), video games, tinkering on cars, beating up on my cars (good think I like to tinker with them), long walks on the pier...

Oh, and found out about this site when I was looking for info on celicaforums. Someone said they frequent here more because that site was dead.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfish View Post
    83 Chevy Camaro Z-28 Crossfire (sold *tear*)
    Really? Why? The Crossfires were some of the worst designed intake systems evAr. Why do you think GM shitcanned the system after two years? The few I have owned I converted to run off a good old fashioned carb.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

I don't miss the engine, I miss the car. I got beat by a Ford Taurus SHO (which I know has the Yamaha 16 valve motor or something like that, but still I was beat by a tortoise). Plus, when you are a kid, the little louvers that would flip open when you can the throttle were cool. The idea behind it could have worked, but it was a bad design and all. There is a couple aftermarket places that you can get better intakes and throttle bodies and such (typically for the 350 corvette crossfires and not the 305 camaro motors though) that retained the design and increased the power. You can't claim any good motors from that era because of all the emissions and power restrictions that were in place without the technology that they have now to comply and still make power.

There are many memories from that car though, and it was such a beautiful car. I could sit and stare at that car for hours just because I LOVED how it looked. Bright arest me red, IROC rims, T-Tops, 35% tint... I litterally died a little the day that it drove away. I can only hope that it went to a good home because I stopped driving it because I got a bike. Better gas mileage, faster, easier to store in winter (I keep telling myself to justify selling it). Only thing that would have made that car any better (besides a better motor) would have been a manual transmission.

Speaking of justifying something, I have never once in my life owned a practical car, until I bought this Celica. I sort of took pride in that because I believe that you should be passionate about your vehicles. They are not just something to get you from point A to B. Then... I went and picked this up to do exactly that, go to and from work, maybe longer trips where I don't need my truck to pull the bike/boat/etc. Please, help me justify my purchase so this isn't just a "practical commuter car"!!!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

Go on you tube, and type in 3sgte... That will ease the pain

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

I was thinking autocross would be fun, but I just remembered about the 24 hours of lemons... hmmmm.....

Thread Information