CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

350 miles logged. Beat on her pretty hard tonight. Boosting to 15psi. Can't launch hard cause I don't wanna blow up my S53 yet, so my average 0 to 60 was 8.2 seconds. Best was 7.74.
    15psi is not my choice, I've got really bad boost creep. It may have to do with my wonky wastegate mounting, but I'm not gonna worry about it right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

video.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by CollapsedNut View Post
    350 miles logged. Beat on her pretty hard tonight. Boosting to 15psi. Can't launch hard cause I don't wanna blow up my S53 yet, so my average 0 to 60 was 8.2 seconds. Best was 7.74.
    15psi is not my choice, I've got really bad boost creep. It may have to do with my wonky wastegate mounting, but I'm not gonna worry about it right now.
    I'd get that wastegate figured out. I blew my turbo due to wonky wastegate mounting.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Eh. It won't be in there long. I'm all ready planning for the next swap. I'm not a auto cross racer, a responsive 4cyl means nothing to me. Need more cylinders. More turbos. More everything.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Well you can send the gen1 motor, ecu and harness my way then
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Images

I finally swapped to my 165 cluster. Donno why really, guess I just wanted a proper tach with redline in it's correct location. I also put two led's in it for wiring into the tvsv circuit for a getto knock detection system. I ended up only using one LED for the knock system, so I guess I have a spare for something else.

If you're like me and cannot stand bright lights inside your car, get you a big box of resistors. I dimmed the LED's waaaaayyyyyy down.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

OMG whatever you do, DO NOT separate those resistors.

Looks suspiciously like John Deere yellow.

Redneck.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Images

I already almost got two mixed up, but then I stopped and made the rule one bag open at a time.
    And to be correct, that's john deere buff primer. Whatever buff primer means. All I know is that stuff lays excellent and top coats stick to it like stink on shit.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Images

Latest bay pic

I'm getting tired of boost creep, and it's somewhat to a dangerous level, so tonight I took the turbo off and ported the wastegate hole.

Don't worry about the hole not being perfectly round, I didn't.
    Still getting creep but not as bad, seems to be stopping around 12psi rather than the 15 I was getting. So it helped, but it's still stupid.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I already almost got two mixed up, but then I stopped and made the rule one bag open at a time.
    Bad Beer Rots Our Yellow Guts But Vino Goes Well.

Black Brown Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Violet Grey White.

0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9

x1|x10|x100|x1000|x10,000|x100,000|x1,000,000|x10, 000,000|x100,000,000|x1,000,000,000

The first color is the first number, the second color is your second number. If there are five bands the third color is your third number.
    The third color is your (fourth if five) is your decimal multiplier.
    The last band is your tolerance.

Thus a Red Blue Orange Brown resistor bands would be a 26k ohm resistor with a +- tolerance of 1%.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy View Post
    Bad Beer Rots Our Yellow Guts But Vino Goes Well.

Black Brown Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Violet Grey White.

0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9

x1|x10|x100|x1000|x10,000|x100,000|x1,000,000|x10, 000,000|x100,000,000|x1,000,000,000

The first color is the first number, the second color is your second number. If there are five bands the third color is your third number.
    The third color is your (fourth if five) is your decimal multiplier.
    The last band is your tolerance.

Thus a Red Blue Orange Brown resistor bands would be a 26k ohm resistor with a +- tolerance of 1%.
    Gold.

Her Build thread -->

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

gold is usually 5%

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by donteatbugs View Post
    gold is usually 5%
    lol
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Images

Silly kids

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Thread Information