CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco temperacerguy is just really nice temperacerguy is just really nice temperacerguy is just really nice temperacerguy is just really nice

Default ST185 shifter bushings

I have a 1990 ST185 All trac.

I would like to firm up my shifter. Could you please provide me the part numbers and prices for all the bushings/guides in the shifter assembly (at the shift lever).

Also, are these the same for the non-all trac models of the same year?

if you could send me a quote (including shipping to Cocoa FL 32927) to temperacerguy@aol.com I would appreciate it. Thanks

The ones at the shifter are actually the same as those described in this thread for any '90 or '91 Celica with a manual transmission:
    http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...8-Shifter-play

You can use the website to price the stuff out - it works 24/7 and I do not. I'm not really as lazy as that probably makes me sound, but there's little point in me telling you what the price of the parts is when the website does it for you, whenever it's convenient for you. Just paste any part number you are interested in into the Search By Part Number bar on the left side of the main page (DO NOT select a vehicle) and it will show you prices.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco temperacerguy is just really nice temperacerguy is just really nice temperacerguy is just really nice temperacerguy is just really nice

Thanks Aaron, I don't know chassis codes and didn't realize they were the same generation. I will order these now.

No problem. Chassis codes take some getting used to but they are not as complicated as they appear. In your case:

S = S-series engine
    T = Celica, post-RWD
    18 = what we consider 5th generation body style
    5 = (in this case) All-Trac

Masani's car:
    A = A-series engine
    T = Celica, post-RWD
    18 = what we consider 5th generation body style
    0 = (in this case) default

Even knowing that your ST185 is the same generation as Masani's AT180 does not mean we can assume that any parts will be identical, but in this case, the shifter bushings are the same. And then the 1992 cars got a completely different shifter assembly to further complicate what should be a very simple issue...
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thread Information