CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Aaron

Default Hey Aaron

Do you ever work? Every time I call for help I get Tracy. Im beginning to think he loves me more than you do...
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Aaron stated to me in an email that he won't be back at work till tuesday.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    Do you ever work? Every time I call for help I get Tracy. Im beginning to think he loves me more than you do...
    Oh, my, yes. I work all the blessed time. I'm at home right now and still working. But people seem to call in little waves, so when you call I'm likely to already be talking to someone. And by a cruel and bitter twist of fate, my involvement with the internet stuff forces me to work the front counter, ergo someone else could be standing in front of me at any given moment. Other parties likely to stand between you and me at any given moment include, but are not limited to, the following:
    1. Old women clutching their handbags while they order a wheel cover that someone must have stolen because she certainly didn't have time to hit any curbs in between baking all those lemon squares and taking her neighbor (Janice doesn't drive anymore, bless her heart) to the craft store;
    2. Old men asking about floor mats that Toyota still won't sell them, followed by a stern lecture on what I need to say to "the man at the top" (i.e. when I march into Jim Lentz's office and demand that the parts be released) so that he can get the all weather mats that "you people" (i.e. TMS-USA) list in the brochure and/or on the internet;
    3. Wolfpacks of two to five young men who address each other exclusively as "bro", marinated in enough weed and cologne to stun a charging bull rhino, buying quarter window latches because they had to break into their own truck ("rig") after losing their keys at a kegger, and wanting a price on literally every TRD part or accessory for their "Toyo T'coa" including the e-locker and Bilsteins and stickers they didn't get with their non-TRD truck;
    4. Service customers raising one eyebrow expectantly and tapping a bony forefinger against their empty styrofoam cup when they run out of coffee, coming to me even when it's obvious that I am neck deep in something else because I am parked literally within spitting distance of the big screen TV on which they watch Ellen at maximum volume while cackling to each other about the crime rate these days, which makes it hard to concentrate on anything, including;
    5. Old dudes who look like Johnny Paycheck's doppelgänger after twenty years of unemployment and reek of discount bourbon aged in a Folgers can full of cigarette ash and filtered through a hobo's jockey shorts, either a) dropping greasy broken cast iron alternator brackets (don't ask me how they manage to break them) on my counter or b) searching for the elusive bolt that ties the cylinder head to the timing cover on a 20R.

None of that makes my affection towards you any weaker or any less inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by MCcelica View Post
    Aaron stated to me in an email that he won't be back at work till tuesday.
    I am off this weekend, back in Monday and working through Saturday, and normally alternate weekly between Tues-Fri and Mon-Sat schedules.

I wish I was a blacksmith.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Also, Luni, is there not a way to automatically notify me when someone posts in the Lithia forum? I am subscribed to the forum but that's just a daily alert. it would help a lot if we got notified right away, when the post was made.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Yeah, theres a subscription type somewhere in your options. One is "daily" one is "weekly" and one is "instant"

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

3.Wolfpacks of two to five young men who address each other exclusively as "bro", marinated in enough weed and cologne to stun a charging bull rhino, buying quarter window latches because they had to break into their own truck ("rig") after losing their keys at a kegger, and wanting a price on literally every TRD part or accessory for their "Toyo T'coa" including the e-locker and Bilsteins and stickers they didn't get with their non-TRD truck;
    soooo...in other words, from Springfield?
    “It's amazing how once the mind is free of emotional pollution, logic and clarity emerge...
    Yet, it's our emotions and imperfections that makes us human.”
    ― Clyde DeSouza,

ROTFL, that's pretty funny, Aaron. I really do not miss that at all! I was thinking about it the other day compared to my current $11/hour job and came to the conclusion that dealership life was definitely not worth the money
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈrĉʃənlˌaɪz, ˈrĉʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

Hence why I hate customer service
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Oh BTW Aaron, youre a funny fucker. You made my GF LOL.

You made my GF LOL.
    Women have been laughing at me for a long time, cowboy.

I didn't see a way to get instant subscription notification to an entire forum. Options are daily or weekly.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Willis View Post
    Women have been laughing at me for a long time, cowboy.
    Round where I'm from, that's not a good thing G. Hahahaha

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.

Oh, I never said it was a good thing - just that it happens.

Images

Hahaha it's ok bro. Happens to me all the time too.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

LOL!

And yeah I only see the option for daily updates. BUT, you could create a thread called "Post parts requests here" or something, and then subscribe to the thread. You can get instant notifications on thread subscriptions. I wonder if it's an option we can turn on for instant forum subscriptions?
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

So am I not good enough for you?

You sure know how to make a guy feel like a cheap parts whore! I am infact an expensive parts whore, nothing is cheap in Toyota land!
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Yeah, I'll turn it on for you, Aaron.
    Every time a new thread is posted here, an email will be sent to the account you registered with. If you need me to add a second account, let me know.
    Last edited by KM; 01-12-2011 at 08:01 PM.

No Tracy, youre totally good enough for me. Like I said. Aaron is a relic of the past at this point. Think of that one Cake song.

Quote Originally Posted by KM View Post
    Yeah, I'll turn it on for you, Aaron.
    Every time a new thread is posted here, an email will be sent to the account you registered with. If you need me to add a second account, let me know.
    Would you do the same with my account?

Please and thank you!

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Done. Both of you will be emailed when there is a new thread in this forum. I'd assume you don't want notification for every post, which can and will flood your inbox, so it's just enabled for new threads.

Thank you! One other issue I have is that the site times out really fast for me. Is that something that can be changed?

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Site shouldnt be timing out, lately we have been working on it at various times so you might have had it under one of those times, but if its timing out, you should email me and let me know.

Sometimes its faster than others, but for the most part, its always up.

Quote Originally Posted by KM View Post
    Every time a new thread is posted here, an email will be sent to the account you registered with.
    That helps a lot - thanks!

Aaron is a relic of the past at this point.
    This is not news. You are talking to someone who still thinks silent movies will make a comeback.

Think of that one Cake song.
    Which one - I Bombed Korea?

Thread Information