CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Vented Tail Lights REFUNDED!

After a 2 week struggle with rhdjapan.com asking me for all sorts of strange information on my credit cards, they finally refunded me the amount on my tail lights because they're out of stock. I have not had issues with them before in the past, but now I am hesitant to EVER try them again.

I know I can look up parts etc, through PN searching, but has everyone else tried and used better services? Online services often leave me pissed off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i could call the local dealer and ask how much if your interested
    proud owner of a 1990 celica gt usdm, 1994 celica jdm

Actually, that would be awesome. Let me get the parts numbers for you in a couple hours.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I appreciate the search. I need the ones with smoked trim to match the 92' hatchback style lights.

Vented Tail Lights

Japanese Numbers:
    LH - 62952-20210
    RH - 62951-20250

European Numbers:
    LH - 81561‑2B020
    RH - 81551‑2B170

If they have these, I will wet my pants with joy:

Inner Mirror Assembly:

European Numbers:
    LH - 87931‑2B412
    RH - 87961‑2B412

i will call tomorrow and find out how much, the owner has two 70 model celicas a few 4th gens a 5th gen gt4 and 5 6 gen celicas and a couple of mr2s and supras i really think this owner gets a hard on for celicas i do have some pics i think i will post this weekend, any who i will call and ask

Haha. Wait, there is someone not using CelicaTech who gets a hard on like the rest of us here?

i have to go into the store saturday to find out
    how did you come across the euro part numbers

Thread Information