CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 87 2wd truck part# request

i need the # for the 2wd vinal door panel pastic retainers that hold in the door due to my buddy giving me the wrong ones

the ones he gave me that came with the panels i got are too small, they came from a 86-88 4x4 sr5, they are too small, i need the bigger ones the 2wd came with

but the ones the go from the door panel to the door not the door itself

and i need the part number and price and avalibility for a kickdown cable for an 87 2wd carbed reg cab reg bed automatic please
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

So far it looks like you probably need 67771-12010 but that may be the same thing your buddy already got you. I'd better get a VIN, or at least the last eight digits if you don't want to post the whole thing in a public forum. Little things like door panel retainers can sometimes vary depending on what trim level the vehicle has, etc. This is especially true with old pickup trucks that came in a million varieties and had a huge range of different equipment and trim.

Part number on your kickdown cable is 35520-35030 and availability is great. I don't like to post prices in forums because they change periodically and it causes problems when people dig up references to prices that are a year or three old. That's a big part of why we have the website. Paste the part numbers you want into the Search By Part Number bar, or the Multiple Part Number Search link below it, on the *left side only* (this is critical!) of the page at our website. DO NOT select a vehicle first – just paste the part numbers into the search bar on the LEFT side of the page. That will get you current prices, and if you want to buy something, you can add the parts to the cart and place the order.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

H0258982 last 8 of the vin

anything?

Quote Originally Posted by 85gtsblackman View Post
    anything?
    I don't know why I'm not getting notified on some of the replies to posts I am subscribed to. I have set the notification preference to "Instant, via email." Sorry to keep you waiting!

Still looks like 67771-12010 to me. Should be 14 per door. I would suggest checking to make sure that that isn't the number your friend already got for you.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thread Information