CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PN request

Default PN request

Hey, I could use the jack, handle and tire iron for an 01 MRS. Also, not sure I want to order it yet, but wouldn't mind knowing price and availability for the plastic cover/lid over the spare in the frunk.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Easy enough. Here is the whole jack-and-tool setup:

09111-17050 - Jack
    09113-52010 - Jack handle
    09150-02020 - Wheel lug wrench
    09120-17030 - Tool bag
    51934-17010 - Spare tire hold down bolt
    09184-00010 - Wheel chock

And here are the frunk parts:

64427-17021 - Cover around spare tire well/box
    75201-17011 - Spare tire well/box
    75205-17011 - Cover for spare tire well/box
    64771-17020 - Vinyl cover for spare tire

Everything is still available. I try not to quote prices on the forums anymore - it tends to cause confusion when people find old prices months or years after Toyota has changed their price schedule - but you can always price anything out on www.LithiaToyotaParts.com by pasting the part numbers into the Search By Part Number bar on the left side of the main page.

Did I miss anything? Thank you sir!
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thanks, placed a (small) order for now
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Much appreciated!
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thread Information