CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Closed Thread

Default ATTN: Reporting site issues

If you are posting in this forum, most likely it is to complain about something not working.

In that case, you must follow these rules:

1. You most post what browser and the version of the browser you are using. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc. Make sure you have the latest version of the browser you use.

2. You most include any information that will allow me to trace the issue. The link to the page in question is necessary.

3. Include a screenshot of the error. If it is a database error or a glitch in the template, take a screenshot by pressing the PrtSc button. It is usually located at the top of your keyboard, near the Function (F1-F12) buttons. Open up MS Paint or another image editing software and paste the screenshot into it (CRTL+V). Save the image and upload it to the CelicaTech gallery.

I absolutely need this information to fix 99% of the forum's issues.

CelicaTech is a forum run by volunteers, and we do not get paid to work on the site. As the web admin, I am more than willing to fix issues with the forums, but I am not going to spend more than a few minutes chasing an error if you won't spend a few minutes giving me more details than "hey, this is broken".

I work on CelicaTech mainly using a 15.6 inch laptop screen, with a 1366*768 px resolution. Everything on my end works.

If you are having issues accessing a certain part of the site, note that some sections are limited or completely disabled based on your account level.
     ...to the topTop

Its broken. Fix it.

Whats the prtscr button?

Pebkac error? Whats that?

The BGB doesnt work.

I cant see teh pronz!

Somebody help me fix my car!
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

You're broken.
    Ofcourse, by that, I mean halfway to banned.
     ...to the topTop

lawlz...
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

Thread Information