CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For some reason

Default For some reason

I can only see the body of a post-new-thread page with the blue trance turned off. That is going to be disapointing.

You guys think I need an explorer update of what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

Do what now? Something with a theme that isn't Blue Trance?

For the record, I only support Blue Trance, as it's the only one I edit. Issues with the default theme are all vbulletin's fault, and the only support I can and am willing to give to that theme is to upgrade vbulletin versions as they're released.
    If there is an error in Blue Trance, it has my attention.

He is having the issue I had KM. where you cant post a new thread because you cant see the box wher you type, UNLESS you switch out of blue trance. it seems to be passing around.

Look, guys, if you have browser issues, I need information.

I need to know what browser you're using, the version of that browser, and I need a screenshot. There's a PrtSC button on your keyboards. It means Print Screen. It copies your screen, and you can paste it into MSPaint or something and upload it to the gallery. I can not help you with minimal information.

I learned something new!!! Now I know how to do a screen shot!!!

Thread Information