CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Part Number request

Aaron/Tracy I need the part numbers for a couple things.

I need the following:

Cold Start Injector gasket
    Turbo hardline to turbo gasket
    Turbo hardline to oil pan rubber line
    93 celica alltrac spark plug wires (the black ones - as far as I know theyre the same as the MR2 ones but theyre black instead of red)
    Fuel Rail insulators (the seals that go on the outside of the tips of the fuel rails to seal them to the engine side)
    Any seals associated to a 93 throttle body mounting to the intake manifold (theres the throttle body inlet, so if theres a seal there I need that, and the seal between the throttle body and the intake manifold)

Also, on the same idea as the celica spark plug wires, can you guys get a TRD wire set for the celicas, that are black? If so, whats that PN?

I might have more. Lets start with that.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

CelicaTech Vendor FrunkMonkey is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    Aaron/Tracy I need the part numbers for a couple things.

I need the following:

Cold Start Injector gasket
    Turbo hardline to turbo gasket
    Turbo hardline to oil pan rubber line
    93 celica alltrac spark plug wires (the black ones - as far as I know theyre the same as the MR2 ones but theyre black instead of red)
    Fuel Rail insulators (the seals that go on the outside of the tips of the fuel rails to seal them to the engine side)
    Any seals associated to a 93 throttle body mounting to the intake manifold (theres the throttle body inlet, so if theres a seal there I need that, and the seal between the throttle body and the intake manifold)

Also, on the same idea as the celica spark plug wires, can you guys get a TRD wire set for the celicas, that are black? If so, whats that PN?

I might have more. Lets start with that.
    Luni,

TRD does not list a wire set for the alltrac. I am not sure what if any differences there are betwen the MR2 wires and the alltrac. I am thinking there is more than just color. I will order a set of alltrac wires in and check the diff's if any and let you know. As for the other items.........

90919-21524 CORD SET, 80.54(alltrac wires)
    22271-88381 GASKET, T 4.58 (throttle body)
    90561-08032 SPACER 1.39 ea. X 3
    15471-88580 GASKET, T 4.94 (turbo hardline gasket)
    15491-88380 HOSE,TURB 41.68
    23293-88381 GASKET, C 4.69 (cold start gasket)

I stock everything except for the wires.

Tracy

Tracy, can you add front balljoints for a 2000 Celica GTS to my parts list request?

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Here's the ball joint info. I received the alltrac wires last night and they seem to be the same except for the coil wire and ofcourse color. The coil wire on the MR2 wires has a 90 deg. connector at one end and straight at the other. The alltrac wires have 90's at both ends. There are a couple of options, try to make the alltrac wire work, re-use your old one, or buy just the coil wire from an MR2 set. The MR2 coil wire runs $9.77.

Thanks,

Tracy

43330-09230 JOINT ASS 44.36
    43330-09230 JOINT ASS 44.36
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Nobody has been able to find me TRD plug wires...discontinued AFAIK. They are MR2 only as far as the parts dept goes, but really, fit on either as long as you don't have a top mount IC.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Nobody has been able to find me TRD plug wires...discontinued AFAIK. They are MR2 only as far as the parts dept goes, but really, fit on either as long as you don't have a top mount IC.
    I even check TRD Japan and don't show a listing. The MR2 wires would work, the only difference is the coil wire.

Tracy
    Tracy Griffin - Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR -

'91 T-Top N/A MR2

Get prices and order online. Check out the new LithiaToyotaParts.com!

Got a PN for the TRD wires for the celica?

FYI they don't make TRD wires specifically for the Celica. The MR2 ones will fit, but they have a handle [loop] on the top of each wire that has to be cut off if used with a TMIC.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Yeah, I was referring to TRD MR2 wires. They are red, have the handle/loop on them. Everywhere I have tried has them discontinued. So now I use regular MR2 wires because they are red.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Everywhere I have tried has them (TRD MR2 wires) discontinued.
    They are indeed discontinued, but Toyota still has inventory in US warehouses. There are two styles. Part number PTR04-17901-01 is for '91-'92 MR2 Turbo, and is has the fat distributor terminals that press-fit into the distributor cap, same as an ST185 through 1991. PTR04-17920-02 is for '93+ MR2 Turbo, and it has the smaller distributor terminals and the plastic clips that hold the wires to the cap, same as a Gen3 does, or a '92 or '93 ST185. Prices, of course, are on our website. Paste the part number into the Search By Part Number bar on the left side of the main page (do not select a vehicle) and let 'er rip.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Placed order 26029217. Make sure it goes out with love guys

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    Placed order 26029217. Make sure it goes out with love guys
    Thanks for the order! I will include a couple of extra commas for you too, if I can find 'em, since we don't have any "love guys" around here for you - although Tracy did show some interest in playing that role.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thread Information