CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Welcome Lithia Toyota

Aaron and Tracy for Lithia are on board to get us the best deal on Toyota OEM parts they can. They also have limited access to the TRD stuff, and run specials, so check out what they got!
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Aaron at Lithia has helped me in the past and went quite out of his way to help me rebuild an alternator on my MR2, even looking up a thread on a forum for me. Highly recommended and definately knowledgable. Welcome!
    “It's amazing how once the mind is free of emotional pollution, logic and clarity emerge...
    Yet, it's our emotions and imperfections that makes us human.”
    ― Clyde DeSouza,

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Welcome Lithia! I'm glad to have them here.

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Warm welcome to Lithia.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Hi

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

Nice to see.
    Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

Luni, thanks for inviting us! And thanks for the warm reception!

I guess a quick introduction is in order. My name is my screen name and vice versa. Some of you may have seen me post as te51levin on other forums, but I figured it was time to ditch that. I have been into Toyotas since about 1993, got into and out of AE86s before drifting went mainstream, and have had my '85 MR2 for what...six or seven years. I've been heavily involved on MR2 forums as a dealer parts rep for Lithia Toyota of Springfield, OR for most of that time. By now I am pretty familiar with 4AGEs, 3SGTEs, and 3SGEs of all stripes as well as 1ZZs, 2ZZs, and the rest of the more current models. I will ask you to be a little gentle on us for a while until I get fully settled in and absorb the Celica-specific nicknames, but Tracy (FrunkMonkey) and I do know our way around the cars and, more importantly, know how to figure things out. I'm sure Tracy will post up soon as well. For those of you wondering, he's a dude, and no picnic to look at. But he also has years of experience as a Toyota parts manager and has a couple of MR2s himself ('91 NA and '93 turbo hardtop) so he's plenty capable of helping out here too.

We are always happy to post whatever information we can on forums, but we are asking people to use http://www.LithiaToyotaParts.com to look up prices and place orders. It's a lot cleaner and more efficient than dealing with email and phone calls all day, and you will get results a lot faster, too.

Most forums have tons of part numbers scattered around them, but if you can't find the information you need, you can still email or call us for part numbers. Once you have part numbers on the items that you want, paste them into the Search By Part Number bar, or the Multiple Part Number Search link below it, on the *left side only* (this is critical!) of the page at our website. DO NOT select a vehicle first – just paste the part numbers into the search bar on the LEFT side of the page to get current prices. We are also doing our best to add 20V, Gen3 and BEAMS parts to our inventory as well as to the website. If you try a non-US part number on our website and it gives you a price and description, that generally means we either have it in stock or can get it for you. If you get a 'No Parts Found' result, post the part number here or shoot us an email and we'll see if we can get it for you.

If anyone's interested, my own daily beater is the same old AW11 with a 7AGE on MegaSquirt and all kinds of other bad ideas somehow bolted together and working in relative peace and harmony. For kicks and beer money, I am developing a line of exhaust system components for the AW11 which you can see at http://www.sv3power.com if you are bored and need something to point and laugh at...

I am going to try to lay low for a little bit until I get a feel for the joint. Meanwhile, by all means post any questions you have. We will do our best to take care of you.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

GTFO noob, stop following me around!!!

joking, grats on finally migrating here.

I have got 99% of my parts from these guys. Awesome support and fast turnaround. Normally faster and cheaper to order from them than my local dealerships.

Thread Information