CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Alright, I'm taking over

Stickers will be available at the same price in the original post. I have not yet placed the order as I want to gauge interest to know how many to order, and the colors to order. Do NOT send PayPal just yet. I want to wait a few days to get a list together, and once I place the order, I'll post up so you guys can pay at that time.

Price is $5 each. Buy two for $8. Decals are light enough for standard postage, so this is shipped anywhere. If you're not in the continental US, understand that it will be mailed through the Postal Service and shipping times will vary.

These are outdoor vinyl decals, measuring 7.5" wide. When sending PayPal, PLEASE send it as a gift, and not for goods or services. Include your mailing address in the Paypal note with subject line "celicatech decals", or PM it to me so I know where to send it. (paypal to: stacyklambatseas@aol.com)

Now, for the fun part. Who wants decals, how many, and what colors do you want? GO!
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May want to kill this thread and start a fresh one with examples.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

I used this one since it was already a sticky, and the image of the ones we did a few years ago is on the first page.
    ~alltracNyx

I'm in for a couple of 'em. I'm thinking white.

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

You can put me down for two and I'm with white as well
    Traction! My only weakness!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

What about the new design?
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I'll probably be in for a couple. The Rav is naked. I can't decide what color would work with the gold though.

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

I'm in for two or four. I like any color that is black.

Or Red

Or White.

But not Muave

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

Here are some more options.

OR

I can cut both decals and in various basic colors. Go.
    ~alltracNyx

You know which I want, in red, qty 4.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

For simplicity's sake, let's stick with some basic colors: red, black, white, silver (unless you REALLY want something else - speak up)

1. alltracNyx (option 2, silver, qty 2)
    2. METDeath (option 2, red, qty 4)
    3. Luni
    4. Night_Wolf (option 2, white, qty 2) (Will check to see about blue...)
    5. 4thgenceli
    6. CriScO (option 2, silver, qty 2)
    7. Lonestag
    8. crymson (option 2, white, qty 4)
    9. Ads28 (option 1, silver, qty 2)
    10. grimmy (option 2, black, qty 2)
    11. donteatbugs (option 1, white, qty 2, silver, qty 2)
    12. MCcelica...??
    13. buffalohunter7321 (option 1, silver, qty 3)
    14. Seregdae (option 1, red, qty 2)
    Last edited by alltracNyx; 05-08-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    ~alltracNyx

Ill take option 1. Qty 2. Silver Thanks

option 2 x 2 in black
    R.I.P Cherry Bomb (1990 Celica ST)

They call me Hadoken because im DOWN RIGHT FIERCE

option 2, x4, in white please

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Option 1, X3 in silver.

You can put me down for option 2 x2 in white! (Actually color wise, would it be possible to do a blue like the old school dragon emblems?)

Ray, I'll check on what colors are immediately available, and what may be more of a special order, but there may be a difference in price. Can you post a pic of the color you are looking for, just so there is no confusion.

FYI to all, please try to get your requests on the list by tomorrow. For those coming to the Dragon, I am attempting to have them in time to bring them with me, but we're cutting it close now.
    ~alltracNyx

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Guess I'll go with silver. Option 2 quantity 2.

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

Like this kind of blue, sorry about linking, but work computers wont let me use photobucket or similar. If that isn't available, I'm still good for white

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

probably go for option 1, 2x white 2x silver

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

I haven't had the chance to put in the order yet, so if anyone wants to jump in on this, let me know soon. Since I'm leaving tomorrow morning to head to ATL, that means I will not have them with me for people at the Dragon. Everyone will get theirs in the mail.
    ~alltracNyx

I realize I may be a bit late and if so, I don't mind waiting for the next batch, but I am interested in option 1 x 2 in red

Sorry it has been so long, but work has been keeping me super busy. Decals are available now (n/a in black, sorry grimmy).

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    Price is $5 each. Buy two for $8. Decals are light enough for standard postage, so this is shipped anywhere. If you're not in the continental US, understand that it will be mailed through the Postal Service and shipping times will vary.

These are outdoor vinyl decals, measuring 7.5" wide. When sending PayPal, PLEASE send it as a gift, and not for goods or services. Include your mailing address in the Paypal note with subject line "celicatech decals", or PM it to me so I know where to send it. (paypal to: stacyklambatseas@aol.com)
    And go!
    ~alltracNyx

Our You two coming to the meet this Sat? If so I'll pay you there for my three. If not I'll send it by pay-pal. And thank you, Jack.

Wow, I dropped the ball on this one. Are you still taking payments?

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Thread Information