CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

No Worries! I'll just be glad to have something to show off next time the car makes it out of the Garage!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

Again...late to the party...but I saw the vinyls on Crymson's car and I like 'em alot...what's a guy gotta do to get a set in white?

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Crymson got the ones with the dragon as the E in cElicatech (option 2), right? I have exactly two of those left in white. Of the same design, I have those in blue and silver. For the original design, I have red, white, and silver. Price is $5 each. Buy two for $8. Decals are light enough for standard postage, so this is shipped anywhere. Send paypal to stacyklambatseas@aol.com; include the style, color, quantity, and address for shipping.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes, mine have the dragon

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Dibs. Haven't used my PayPal in a while. Will go figure out passwords, etc. Soon as I do, payment will be on the way.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Sounds good.
    ~alltracNyx

Any Stickers left!
    Just asking, may wont more.
    Last edited by buffalohunter7321; 12-04-2014 at 05:46 AM.

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

I'll ask her tonight Jack. I'm pretty sure we've still got a bunch.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Sorry for the delay Jack.

We have a bunch left still. What are you looking for?

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Three of the red ones with the little dragon in the wording. If you have them

I'll have her look when she settles in after work.

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

So, she never settled in....

We don't have any of the red with the dragon in the word.

There are a bunch left of the silver, white and blue though. We also have a bunch of the old style logo vinyls too....

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Whats old style vinyl logo?

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

The old style is what I got earlier in silver and would like to get three of the silver ones with the dragon in the lettering, if that is possible.
    Is the pay pal address still the same?

Let me get home tonight and confirm that we have 3 in silver.

We should, but I want to be sure before you send anything

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Yep, we have 3 of those in silver, and the paypal address is the same (stacyklambatseas@aol.com). $5 will cover it, Jack.
    ~alltracNyx

Only 5.00$, This will cost me more to pay pal it to you, how do you feel about a fiver in the mail?

Deal.

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Goooooood People.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Chris and Stacy are awesome people, just like most of us here.
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Do you still have any in stock? Looking to get one to put in my rear side windows!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ZZJay View Post
    Do you still have any in stock? Looking to get one to put in my rear side windows!
    I'll have to check tonight when I get home from work.

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Thread Information