CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default CelicaTech decals!

CelicaTech decals are now available.

These are high quality white outdoor vinyl decals, measuring 7.5" wide.

Price is $5 each. Buy two for $8.

PLEASE send it as a gift, and not for goods or services. Include your mailing address in the Paypal note, or PM it to me so I know where to send it.

I can also accept cash or check, but no Western Union money orders. I've found out that nobody cashes them around here, even though they sell them.

Decals are light enough for standard postage, so this is shipped anywhere. If you're not in the continental US, understand that it will be mailed through the Postal Service and shipping times will vary. All proceeds go to the site to pay for future decals, stickers, and shirts.
    Last edited by KM; 01-28-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Thread cleanup. First post edited.

Status check! If you've sent money for decals and have not received them yet, please PM me and let me know.

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Still got stickers?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Doowstados will become famous soon enough Doowstados will become famous soon enough

Images

Putting in my order now!
    - Dustin J.

1991 Toyota Celica GT

What's still left? I finally got a paypal and will be able to order em now!
    ST165 with a 185 block and 205 head. TT supra fuel pump, garrett gt35r turbo, tial 38mm wg, HKS SSQV3 BOV, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Spec stage 2 clutch, MSD ignition, forged internals, ACL bearings, TRD suspension, full roll cage and a million other fun little things all wrapped up in one major headache

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Doowstados will become famous soon enough Doowstados will become famous soon enough

Images

Hey, just checking to see if you shipped out my decal yet.

Thanks! Appreciate it man.
    - Dustin J.

1991 Toyota Celica GT

Eric and Dustin, sorry, things have been hectic lately and I haven't been online much. I'll be sending them out today.

Edit: they're in the mail. Sorry for the delay.
    Last edited by KM; 03-23-2011 at 03:40 PM.

decals still avail? id like to buy 2
    91 Gt- DD
    180k 5 Spd
    Short Ram Intake, lots of new parts
    94 gt rims
    205/55/15 Falken Ziex ZE-512
    Interstate MegaTron II

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

I want two as well, but don't know if still available?

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

^Same, two here. BTW, I have a 24" Di-cutter if you need help making them. I will not make them otherwise.
    "FOCUS ON THE CAR... high school girls can be expensive =P" - Anonymous, Toyota Celica Forums

Find me on FaceBook!

Lol Everyone wants some!

im ready to send payment as soon as this confirms
    91 Gt- DD
    180k 5 Spd
    Short Ram Intake, lots of new parts
    94 gt rims
    205/55/15 Falken Ziex ZE-512
    Interstate MegaTron II

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 91slickgt View Post
    Lol Everyone wants some!

im ready to send payment as soon as this confirms
    Same here

Images

So ummm, does anyone have any of these?

Images

I have the one stuck to my window
    - Dustin J.

1991 Toyota Celica GT

+1 I forgot about this. Someone make some more.

Im looking into pricing now and ill make a run of new decals. I'll have an update on it come monday

KM was supposed to send me what was left. He never did.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Its ok, ill take care of it papa bear. I could have decals sometime in the week

Ok, pricewise and needing a diecut, ill be able to get them done after the dragon

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Woot.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Why not before the dragon? Whats the problem?

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

because the amount of decals I have to buy would take half of my dragon fund money to get done right now.

Thread Information