CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default So i Bought this honda......

blought a 1996 civic shell 300$ went nuts. all sick.. after i figure my photos out ill post em... my celica would smoke it tho lol!
    ~-=DEATH BY SNOOCH SNOOCH ! ! !=-~
    : BEWARE OF CRAZY ROMANIANS :

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TRACK STATS AS OF 3-14-10:
    0-60; 6.45sec/ Quarter mile:14.7 @ 126.7mph, uti dyno run: 226bhp 200-/+Whp @ 6300rpm
    From a*almost STOCK JDM 3sGE, with a USDM ECU first gen, COLD AIR,oversized injectors, and a cracked Cherrybomb for that growl (lol!)
    Superstreet cover? -FAIL!!!!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

sooo? lets see it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I just bought a Honda too

Sent from Naboo
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

i gotta find a wayto post piks again lol

0-60; 6.45sec/ Quarter mile:14.7 @ 126.7mph, uti dyno run: 226bhp 200-/+Whp @ 6300rpm
    From a*almost STOCK JDM 3sGE, with a USDM ECU first gen, COLD AIR,oversized injectors, and a cracked Cherrybomb for that growl (lol!)

here it is sucky pik but ill load more

heres before i painted the fenders and just added markers it cost me 300 as a rolling shell bought motor b18b for 130$ on facebook ls trans for 150 and about 400 in other parts has battery relocated 0gauge wire on that i painted the rims weilded the exaust fixed all the cut out wiring and rebuilt entire interior... not bad i say it hauls some serious ass i like it cause its almost the same as the 3sge in block and dohc engineering it runs obd2 harness with a converter to obd1 so i can use the chipped ecu

heres the front got the 2000 fenders headlights, one blade wiper modd shaved bay tucked harness jdm markers homemade fogs msd procap, 8 pds. flywheel 3 puck clutch, quick quick quick on response

so heres an old pik from about 2 months back big diffrence > ? mainly headlights
    and heres the engine being built

heres my celica i was no stranger to swapps for sure!!

Thread Information