CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Need help for vacuum line st205

i need help for plug some vacuum line

i think some are for egr
    what can do for delete it?
    ecu have code for egr vsv?

have pipe near wastegate actuator what is that?

where plug A,B,C,D,E,F,G ?

tanks

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I didn't know the 205 came with an EGR...
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Theres no EGR on a 205.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

ok thanks for egr..... so where goes my vacuum

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I might be able to take a peek on my car this weekend. Off the top of my head not sure.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

I know where a few go, but since Chris has a Gen3 native engine he can check if he gets a chance.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

tank you

I am very happy

and another thing... what is it this sensor?

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Yeah my 205's vac lines are untouched, all original. I did not get near the car this weekend, but I can definitely take some pictures. At least within the week, but I'll try asap to get out there. Will keep you posted.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Last pics.........A/C Idle Up VSV
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

It would be awesome for some 205 owner to make a chart or a pic of something that points out all the 205 vac lines. The st205 BGB has almost 0 info on the vac lines, which amazes me.
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

Hey,
    I'm gonna go from memory here...
    Well A and B go to the BOV valve in the intake box... Just remove the components and plug up the hose that remains (or use it for your BOV)
    C gets routed to your intake, somewhere between the air filter and the turbo intake
    D & E are going to the chacoil canister
    F - sorry bud i can't tell what you are pointing at
    G - will have to check tomorrow as well as the last sensor you posted

'92 ST195 - being parted
    '94 ST205 - nice little toy
    '07 CX7 - the family bus

Quote Originally Posted by cms-gt4 View Post
    It would be awesome for some 205 owner to make a chart or a pic of something that points out all the 205 vac lines. The st205 BGB has almost 0 info on the vac lines, which amazes me.
    You have to go through the EFI section and view each VSV pic/diagram one by one. It sucks but that's how you do it.
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

thank you a lot

Quote Originally Posted by gt4lechacz View Post
    Hey,
    I'm gonna go from memory here...
    Well A and B go to the BOV valve in the intake box... Just remove the components and plug up the hose that remains (or use it for your BOV)
    C gets routed to your intake, somewhere between the air filter and the turbo intake
    D & E are going to the chacoil canister
    F - sorry bud i can't tell what you are pointing at
    G - will have to check tomorrow as well as the last sensor you posted

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RedRkt01 View Post
    You have to go through the EFI section and view each VSV pic/diagram one by one. It sucks but that's how you do it.
    I trying that so is show only sensor and 1 inch of hose

so it's imposible to see where it's go

the last sensor you showed, hose the top goes to port "g"

Thread Information