CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Project

Junior Member wilmatic is on a distinguished road

Default My Project

Well i drove to Kentucky from Florida to get this car and trailered it back. So far i put an HKS exhaust and bought a clip from Japan with 32,000 miles on it. The engine bay has received a paint job, and engine is going in. Rear axle swap, and drive train. Once that is done will get RC bumper, side fender and left door skin and be painted. Then the interior. Work in progress

Last edited by wilmatic; 10-17-2010 at 08:00 PM.

When creating a project thread, it's best to upload your images here using the gallery. Photobucket, despite its popularity, deletes/disables inactive users images.

Junior Member wilmatic is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by KM View Post
    When creating a project thread, it's best to upload your images here using the gallery. Photobucket, despite its popularity, deletes/disables inactive users images.
    Got rid of photobucket. And those are toyota certified mechanic's. One is actually wearing his shirt the other, well i think i was going hunting afterwards. lol They actually work on these when they were new.
    Last edited by wilmatic; 10-17-2010 at 09:31 PM.

Thread Information