CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Capn... That's ok cause... I like Princess from behind too.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

my car lives at 8350 on the autox course. they dont even know if i have 2nd gear or not.

But 7th gen owners suck because they hate the way their car makes them feel when they stand next to it....because they cant race it....bwahahaha

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

im a 7th gen snob because i have the fastest, highest HP, street registered, that i know of
    2001 Celica GT-S Turbo 2ZZ-GTE
    1997 Supra TT 6 speed 2JZ-GTE
    1997 Celica GT 1MZ/3MZ V6 hybrid
    1990 Celica All-Trac 3S-GTE

Quote Originally Posted by donteatbugs View Post

But 7th gen owners suck because
    they never drive to Atlanta, always to Mobile.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

I can haz 6 speeds? v3 is just really nice v3 is just really nice v3 is just really nice v3 is just really nice v3 is just really nice v3's Avatar
    v3 has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

7th gen owners are snobs because most of them are ignorant kids or old lady's that like the good gas mileage.

Quote Originally Posted by donteatbugs View Post
    Is it because they have 6 gears and reverse beeps.
    I has no reverse beep

Quote Originally Posted by 91BlackTRAC View Post
    Is it because their hood vents only blow more air to boost their ego rather than a turbo!
    Mine does both

-------

Quote Originally Posted by Smaay View Post
    im a 7th gen snob because i have the fastest, highest HP, street registered, that i know of
    In that case you should be waving to everyone .....
    But then you realize that you only got FWD and suck in the hilly dirt twisties
    All the horsepower in the world can't make you a better driver

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Siyx View Post
    Heh, unfortunately in this case.. he has a car for pretty much any scenario you might present. People with money disgust me!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Lol nice thread.

I agree with everyone who said because they probably don't know what our cars are

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

i love alltrac quotes. i can think of 4 real alltracs that actually go off road.
    most 6th and 7th gen owners suck in my book. none of them know or appreciate history. again MOST, not all.

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

There definitely are some cool 7g owners. They are easy to find because they are on CTech.

I think possibly now as the 7th gen ages and warranty's have expired, more people will play with them and come up with some new projects, look into the history, etc. Also, they are becoming more affordable to people who are more likely to work on their own cars as opposed to taking it to the dealership for work. So, I'm hopeful things will start to shift in the coming years.

Then again, if Toyota badges the FT as Celica, we have a whole new breed to deal with...
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Hey, All I want is the courtesy of a wave returned where a wave is given. Hence this whole thread
    My other driving "words to live by" are: "Show me a turn signal and I will show you all the respect in the world" followed by "No turn signal, no respect" (in other words, f*&k you, you are getting stuck in that lane for as long as I can keep you in it)

Others, Not you.

Hey, All I want is the courtesy of a wave returned where a wave is given.
    if i ever see you on the road, ill be sure to wave, blow you a kiss, and perhaps have my GF flash you

Sweeeeet ... umm to your g/f flashing me (i'm not a nut hugger like Murg)
    (BTW i'm looking up how far it is to drive to Palmdale, CA)

Others, Not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafix View Post
    i love alltrac quotes. i can think of 4 real alltracs that actually go off road.
    most 6th and 7th gen owners suck in my book. none of them know or appreciate history. again MOST, not all.
    Both of those statements are very true.

If ya'll think 7th gen celica drivers are bad about not waving etc. you've never lived in the MKI MR2 world.
    Just last nite Joe & I saw a white MKI & we were in R2 - waved, honked the horn went right by him ... nothing.
    MKIIs always wave on the road, but other MKIs ....

*Alltrac Goddess*
    87 AW11 MR2 hardtop 4A-GZE swapped Super2 Stage 1 Complete
    90 ST185 Celica AllTrac 3S-GTE Vadar Turbo AWD Sith Power - lots of upgrades, more on the way
    99 SXV20 Camry 5S-FE Maul TRD Grocery Getter slow & reliable - soon to be a little less slow
    89 AW11 MR2 hardtop Sold, but living on in Super2

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mafix View Post

So true. Whenever I've talked to other 7th gen owners when I've been approached at the local street scene or w/e.. I would mention I had a Celica Alltrac I was working on, etc. Nobody ever knew what I was talking about.
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Quote Originally Posted by darthripley View Post
    Both of those statements are very true.

If ya'll think 7th gen celica drivers are bad about not waving etc. you've never lived in the MKI MR2 world.
    Just last nite Joe & I saw a white MKI & we were in R2 - waved, honked the horn went right by him ... nothing.
    MKIIs always wave on the road, but other MKIs ....
    try driving a 3rd gen somewhere, oh wait i get a bunch of people where ever i go to ask me a bunch of questions then i usally end up late to where ever i was going orginally.

mini truck is a different world....

my 6th gen makes a great beater though
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

most 7gen owners are snobs bc the relize at only 180 stock horsepower a 6 speed tranny is a waste, and they are angry about it.

i.e. i was comming home from work on the freeway and got a celica convoy going with a bright yellow 3gen and a dark green 6gen when the 7gen came up we tryed to get him in it and he down shifted and went around us.
    R.I.P Cherry Bomb (1990 Celica ST)

They call me Hadoken because im DOWN RIGHT FIERCE

Hey, All I want is the courtesy of a wave returned where a wave is given. Hence this whole thread
    My other driving "words to live by" are: "Show me a turn signal and I will show you all the respect in the world" followed by "No turn signal, no respect" (in other words, f*&k you, you are getting stuck in that lane for as long as I can keep you in it)
    Preach on my brother from another mother. Can I get an amen!? Halelula!
    -Terracar

AMEN!!!!!!!
    R.I.P Cherry Bomb (1990 Celica ST)

They call me Hadoken because im DOWN RIGHT FIERCE

Lifetime Member Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz is just really nice Demz's Avatar
    Demz has donated to the forums!

All 7th gen Celica drivers are snobs because:
    because even after 15+ years of advancement in engineering design and innovation in manufacturing...

my GT-S is still faster than their GT-S.
    /personal story
    The Stable:
    1985 Toyota Celica GT-S "Celes" because racecar
    1999 Chevrolet S-10 LS "Audrey" because **R.I.P.**
    2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi "Suzanna" because family car
    1991 Toyota Celica GT "Eva" because DD **Back from the Dead**
    2006 Chevrolet Colorado "Kylee" because racetruck

^Clicky for CarDomain^

Quote Originally Posted by vafalla View Post
    7th gen owners are snobs because Toyota never made the 7th gen turbo AWD.
    ^This is why, they are just jealous that my RHD all-trac can smoke them any day even though it is 20 years old. Seems the baby 7th gens need to learn to respect there elders. Not that most 7th gen drivers would even know what we are driving.

On a side note, I got a wave from a random Honda once, I was so confused.

I pulled up to autozone in my all-trac one day and the guy actually said " at least you have one of the cool celicas"

Thread Information