CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default HIN/NOPI Atlanta July 31-Aug 1 2010

Atlanta Motor Speedway.

www.hinnopi.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Anybody going?

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

would love to, but aint got no monies.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I will be there both days, but Marshall will only be there on Saturday.... but you already know this.

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

Guess I'll have to represent with two Celicas since nobody else here is.

Guess I'll have to represent with two Celicas since nobody else here is. You all FAIL.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

If you wanna fly up to Chicago, pick me up, and fly back down to Atlanta, I'll drive one of your Celicas and help you represent

And then I would get to see Jas and Marshall too! lol, you guys are just too far away for us to visit, otherwise we'd do it more often.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Well.... apparently I am helping Cap'n with getting the two Celicas to the meet. This will be fun. I am going to take tons of pics!

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    If you wanna fly up to Chicago, pick me up, and fly back down to Atlanta, I'll drive one of your Celicas and help you represent
    No problem. Just pay for the rent on the learjet and I'll leave within the hour. Cheapest I've found is $3500 an hour. Guessing around 4 hours total...

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by vafalla View Post
    Well.... apparently I am helping Cap'n with getting the two Celicas to the meet. This will be fun. I am going to take tons of pics!
    Aww, so no mr2 at the meet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    No problem. Just pay for the rent on the learjet and I'll leave within the hour. Cheapest I've found is $3500 an hour. Guessing around 4 hours total...
    14 grand, no problem, I'll get right on that.

Have fun guys!
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Thread Information