CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hookecho View Post
    i'm glad MS's Governor ruled traffic cameras to be unconstitutional. i think they are total bullshit.
    +1. They seem to cause more confusion and traffic at intersections nowadays. I've seen someone totally slam on the brakes instead of, what would have made more sense to do at that moment and go through the intesection because it was still very open. I can see why the person slammed the brakes and it was in order to avoid getting a 'pic tic' (picture ticket) as I call it. Someone right behind that person had nowhere to go as she was shocked as the front car slammed its brakes on and had to drive up on the shoulder to avoid rear ending that person.

Fun times.
    2006 Lotus Elise Type 111R
    No plans to move to the 'new era' of Lotus cars.
    "Adding horsepower makes you fast in the straights, adding lightness makes you fast everywhere." (Colin Chapman, founder of Lotus)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, but if the girl behind had left proper distance, she would have had ample time to react and hit her brakes.

What it comes down to, is people are getting pissed off because they're being busted for breaking the law. No offense OP, but you weren't even IN the intersection when they took the pic. You full on blew the light.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

^ We were all caravanning to the local junkyard during the annual ctech Dragon meet and no one was familiar with the area as we are all from out of state. That was the major reason for people blowing the light-they were trying to keep up with the group.

Thankfully, we lost track of you guys on the way there and used the gps to get us to the PAP. The gps took us on the highway so we avoided this intersection altogether. Otherwise, we might have been behind Ben at that intersection
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

I understand they were with a group, but it still doesn't give the right to break the law and then complain when your caught.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I don't think they are complaining. They are bitching at me because I went too fast for everyone to keep up.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Yup, it's all your fault Murg
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

Wow, lmao!

Murg, i'm still wondering if you just have primer on chaos or is that Flat paint?

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

Thread Information