CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Video Of the Dragon!

So these are not the best quality, nor are they the best cinematography. But Joe keeps pestering me to post them because no one else took video. So if anyone wants to edit or mess around and see if you can make magic with them feel free. Oh and there isn't any sound my camera can take video but no sound lol. I hope to eventually get a better one. Also I couldn't figure out how to have the video streaming from photobucket. So if you want I can try to upload them to youtube if it would be easier. Just let me know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    pwnt by 85gtsblackman a.k.a MR. KFC

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

You have a fairly steady hand to take video like that, continuously on a digital camera with minimal video capabilities. Nice videos
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    You have a fairly steady hand to take video like that, continuously on a digital camera with minimal video capabilities. Nice videos
    Thanks alot!

no to mention that i was basicly on-offing the gas and my car's suspension has hardly any give to it

repped
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Maybe my videos sucked after all lol. It doesn't look as if anyone did anything with them as of yet...

i think everyone forgot about the dragon

after i redo some things i was gonna add music to em since there is no sound
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

I saw myself!

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

Thread Information