CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 2000 celica GTS rims

i have the celica GTS wheels for my 91 GTS and just wondering what is the wheel spacing for the rims so i can put the wheel spacers on them.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

Same as stock 14's I believe, just bigger rim.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

the gts wheels are 16x6.5,a 1 inch spacer should be good enough with a set of 205 tires should line up with the front fenders pretty well, the rear well need a wider spacer maybe a 2 inch spacer not sure on the rear though
    R.I.P Cherry Bomb (1990 Celica ST)

They call me Hadoken because im DOWN RIGHT FIERCE

I'm going to go 35mm rear and 10mm in the front on my 91' GTS.

Thread Information