CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

yeah, floor mats are reserved but the carpet is good, I'll add you to the list under the parts section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Man, that really sucks. You're ok though right? That's most important.

This is a seemingly familiar sight!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC

yeah, my left hip and leg hurts this morning, but other than that, Im fine.

yeah man, Im not impressed with myself. I need help pricing these things if you have time Chris.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Well, you walked away. That is good.

I'll send you a PM. I can probably just make a list of all the stuff that I sold, you can use that to help figure the prices out.

1994 ST205 WRC

Thanks bro, that would help a lot

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Sorry for your loss. I guess add me to the list as well. I am curious, when you have a chance, if you could tell me how much shipped for the engine bay under plastic to the US.
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

Before you go hogwild parting it out, I can assure you that damage like that IS repairable. You will need a donor car to cut a section of rear quarter and doorjamb out of, as well as a new front quarter, and you already have a door.

With a car like that, it is more cost effective to fix it, than to part it - trust me.

Images

And if this would have happened a couple months ago, I would have had the full 1/4 panel in tact.

Agreed, repairable for sure. And after all the work it would probably be worth double what you paid for it. Something to consider.

Or you can sell the works to me for $1k and I'll figure a way to bring it back to life.

1994 ST205 WRC

Lifetime Member Tecker184 is on a distinguished road Tecker184's Avatar
    Tecker184 has donated to the forums!

Images

It really boils down to if you know someone in the collision repair wold. Because to pay someone you dont know to do it would cost more than its worth. If you were up to a 2 day drive i have an oem Toyota quarter panel i would sell haha.

you can drill out the spot welds and cut at the edges of the damage to separate the bad part of the outer panel. I don't mind giving you some tips and help, or even some time in the garage w/lift once it is complete.

One question though, does the rocker panel have damage on it? below the door or anywhere along it?

yeah the rocker panel is toast. It would need replacing too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Or you can sell the works to me for $1k and I'll figure a way to bring it back to life.
    I'll give you $1000 to bring it back to life

Quote Originally Posted by Funkycheeze View Post
    you can drill out the spot welds and cut at the edges of the damage to separate the bad part of the outer panel. I don't mind giving you some tips and help, or even some time in the garage w/lift once it is complete.

One question though, does the rocker panel have damage on it? below the door or anywhere along it?
    I am very depressed today, Im probably not making any sense to anyone(including myself) today. Thanks Ryan for the tips and help, I dont think I have the ability to do it.
    Last edited by sodap0p; 05-20-2010 at 08:26 PM.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    yeah, floor mats are reserved but the carpet is good, I'll add you to the list under the parts section.
    Thanks, I don't need the floor mats just the carpeting, an unfortunate leak started in my car in mid-October during some nasty storms in Bellingham and needless to say my car became quite pond like inside, so I need new carpets.

And understandable you are upset, and if you decide to rebuild that is totally cool, I actually think you should despite my need for new carpeting.

Thread Information