CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Stirpping down a 91RC

I smashed the left side of my RC today, I'm going to be parting it out, just thought I would give a heads up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

what happened to it man?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

I took a long bank too fast and couldnt bring her back, an on-coming truck prevented me from trying to control out of it

I hit a fence

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

How bad is she?

Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

write off Im sure, frame isnt bent, but its too much damage to repair. I'm not even sure if I have coverage from my insurance

I changed my insurance so many times, Im not sure what coverage I have

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

on a car like that, id fix it.

Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

I'll post photo's, its going to cost way too much. Just downloading from the camera

I drove her home, mechanically, she is still sound.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

oh shit!!! damn wanted to see it this summer hope your ok tho.

Project Ava

that would be an easy fix, if it wasnt for that quarter panel damage

Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

yeah, the door jamb damage is too extensive, If I hit the door, it would have been better, I have a replacement door.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

i'm sorry for the loss man. plan on getting another one?

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Quote Originally Posted by celica91gts View Post
    i'm sorry for the loss man. plan on getting another one?
    thanks man, probably not, this was a real lucky find, I dont think I could get anything close to it.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

that was such a nice looking car. resembles a princess level of clean. Sorry for your loss

Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

I wouldnt compare her to princess...but she was a nice car

thanks Grot

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Woah! Balls.

... glad to see that you're okay.

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

I'm crying inside a little. Rebuild her !!

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

If you do have insurance coverage, get another one!
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

I'd get the Supra I want I dont think they would let me part it out if they wrote it off, I could ask to buy it back, but wouldnt it be pointless to have them cover it?

How do I tell my insurance company that I crashed into someone's fence? other than just like that..

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

sorry for the damage ... but i'm going to be a parts vulture here ..

if you're going to be parting the car out i call dibs on the floor mats if you have them.

did the car still have the RC/CS number plate on the inside? if you're not going to keep that i'd be interested in that too.

*Alltrac Goddess*
    87 AW11 MR2 hardtop 4A-GZE swapped Super2 Stage 1 Complete
    90 ST185 Celica AllTrac 3S-GTE Vadar Turbo AWD Sith Power - lots of upgrades, more on the way
    99 SXV20 Camry 5S-FE Maul TRD Grocery Getter slow & reliable - soon to be a little less slow
    89 AW11 MR2 hardtop Sold, but living on in Super2

Completely OT here but...

(Vader Voice) "Kerri... Join the C-Tech side... it is your DESTINY...."
    - Mario

Questions?

I added you to the list darthripley

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47798

I'll know more in the morning, but so far Im creating a dibs list. I have to get a price list going too, but I need ChrisD's help. He's done this before and knows what is fair, I dont want to over charge anyone, I want to be fair.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Soda:

PM me and let me know if we can potentially work something out for the x-mission.
    - Mario

Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlife25 View Post
    Completely OT here but...

(Vader Voice) "Kerri... Join the C-Tech side... it is your DESTINY...."
    LOL Mario

Thanks for adding me to the list soda

*Alltrac Goddess*
    87 AW11 MR2 hardtop 4A-GZE swapped Super2 Stage 1 Complete
    90 ST185 Celica AllTrac 3S-GTE Vadar Turbo AWD Sith Power - lots of upgrades, more on the way
    99 SXV20 Camry 5S-FE Maul TRD Grocery Getter slow & reliable - soon to be a little less slow
    89 AW11 MR2 hardtop Sold, but living on in Super2

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

This thread is not worthless without pics. I didn't want to see them.
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I am interested in the interior floor carpeting. Let me know what you think is fair as far as price and if you might be able to ship to Vancouver, WA 98662. Sorry for your loss, I know you have said you don't want to fix it but I have seen worse off all tracs be rebuilt, mine for example met the back end of a big ford truck going down the freeway. Hopefully no one has called dibs on the carpet already RHD carpeting is hard to find state side.

Thread Information