CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Uber looooooong time attack trac project!

good day peeps!
    just wanna share my one year old project and still going...slowly..

i want it to be like this one day..

anyway..
    so far what i got in the car..
    HKS SSQV
    HKS fliter
    TRD Metal HG
    TRD rad cap
    TRD hi-ten wires
    TRD short shifter
    Buddy Club Muffler(stolen)
    full 3" SS pipings
    and a lot of PITA!!!

i know i still to fix the dings on the door and fender, some scratches, refurbish my mags and buy a fresh set of tires.. heheeh!
    BC or tein coils, a new muff and a lot more patience..

thanks for looking!
    inputs are much welcome..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by BabyBear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Bottles are for babies, real men get blown....
    Making your car Track worthy, is making it MORE than Road worthy..

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

i like red.......
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

yeah me too.. hehe!

i like to try matte red when i have it repainted..

Lifetime Member Tecker184 is on a distinguished road Tecker184's Avatar
    Tecker184 has donated to the forums!

Images

i like round fogies haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tecker184 View Post
    i like round fogies haha
    i took them out and put bendy hoses in the holes going to my front rotors to cool them down

Images

damn you!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

sell them to me....i need an extra set in case i some how damage mine... :-)
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

diggin them rims

Originally Posted by DudeMan
    I'm like the energizer bunny on crack
    Parting out my celica-click

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303 View Post
    sell them to me....i need an extra set in case i some how damage mine... :-)
    its actually broken that's why i took them out...
    its fairly easy to buy one.. so maybe it'll cost you more if you get mine + shipping dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Tecker184 View Post
    damn you!

Quote Originally Posted by celicaturbo700 View Post
    diggin them rims
    thanks!

Images

well if you ever want to sell the inserts hit me up.

yeah sure..

Thread Information