CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

It's fun every year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

your fun every year

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Quote Originally Posted by Tuminatuh View Post
    Man.... looks like I missed out on a lot of the fun...

Maybe next time.

- Tum
    I heard you cried.....
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

^lol

I hope that your next tranny will be up to par.... I was getting bored driving behind just the black man....

Joe: Shoulda brought the third gen
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    Joe: Shoulda brought the third gen
    No way man! He had to bring up something different to potentially add to Murgs hitlist!
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Tranny is all fixed now... I also had to replace the valve gaskets yesterday (one of my spark plug boots blew off and sprayed oil everywhere).

Hopefully, come next time, no problems!

- Tum
    Last edited by Tuminatuh; 06-03-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    Reno (my 6th-gen) is no more!

Rude (my MR2 MKII) is no more!

Tails (Miles) is here!

1987 Honda Civic CRX Si 250,000 miles. WHIP. My daily driver.
    Original D15A3 1.5L, 12-valve, fuel-injected. ALL original parts including the transmission (A/C parts removed, clutch replaced).
    Stage 3 port & polish, rebuilt engine (thanks to the guys at Phoenix).
    Intake and exhaust (stock exhaust manifold works fine). Shoots flames. A lot.
    Mugen steering wheel. Procar bucket seat. Custom rear strut brace (self-made).

Mods to come: Tokico struts, rear springs (front uses torsion bars), front strut bar, 15" wheels with performance tires.

Originally Posted by renegadex
    Thanks Initial D for driving the price of corollas through the roof!

Looks like after I get the Celica finished, I need to start saving right away...

How much to you guys normally try to save?

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I spent about $400 this trip, but I stayed for 5 days and had my gf with me. That's not including the cost of renting a place to stay.
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by vip09 View Post
    I spent about $400 this trip, but I stayed for 5 days and had my gf with me. That's not including the cost of renting a place to stay or my ticket for trying to run over a cop.
    Fixed.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

I just literally lol'd in class....
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

hAHAHAHA FIXED!!!! lmfao

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

yeah, yeah.. that pushed the cost of the trip well north of a grand.
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Damn, I really wish I could make it to one of these. Maybe in a few years when I've shipped my ass over to Arizona.

I think if Tuminatuh comes this year an apology to Murg for throwing a fit and almost running him over is in order.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Thread Information