CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

lol, i seen a white celica with a black hood and a black celica with a white hood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

and a red celica with a black nose

trip was most def awsome

nothing bad happened to me on this one, unlike the other 2

the meet gets better each year

btw if yous guy and gal have more random pics of me my ride and me girl feel free to pm em to me im starting a lil toyota album of mine
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Beautiful pics! I was tempted to stand up in the 2 with the t-tops off to take some pics, but you are a braver soul than I am. Thanks for posting!

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

awesome! bah next year, i am ready!

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Oh man, it looks like such a good time!

My Right hand drive would have been fucking hard to drive hard in the skyway though, I see all kinds of blind as fuck corners for me!

1989 JDM Mr2 Turbo
    13.4@102 MPH 1.9 60'
    Berk Exhaust - MBC (16lbs)

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Nice pics guys! Thanks!

I really don't have any good ones.

And yes, the first few weeks when you get back and are driving get really boring. I'm sure around here is worse because we have nothing but corn fields.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

The best of what I got

PM me if you'd like a full size

Default Dragon 2010 Photos

I had a blast on this trip, thank you all for such a great time. Here are some of the pictures I was able to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Hookecho View Post
    lol, i seen a white celica with a black hood and a black celica with a white hood.
    Marshall got a carbon fiber hood last year, and traded me a couple of months ago for my OEM.

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

nice!

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Doesn't like the tuna here. BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear's Avatar
    BabyBear has been to an annual Dragon Meet! BabyBear has donated to the forums! BabyBear helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. BabyBear helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Sweet pictures!

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

real girls give stick

I love the one of Ben. How come there isn't any of you two together?

Great pics though for sure .

That's all you get because of Luni's lame as fuck signature rules.

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Lol @ the random Bugs pic!

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

Good stuff!

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Nice pics fo sho. I'm using some of em on my Facebook when I get a chance... and thanks for that. Just so everyone knows, yes. I was being a girl. I don't like run-ins with traffic cops. Mostly cause even if I don't get a ticket, I still hafta tell my command about it. Now... my leave request said "visiting family". Which I was. But not "visiting family on the dragon." Sooo yeah. I call it "coerced bitching up". Lol
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thgenceli View Post

I'm assuming all that painters tape on the duece to keep rocks from chipping the paint eh?
    Yes, Lotus people do it all the time.
    Last edited by goretro77; 05-14-2010 at 12:38 AM.
    2006 Lotus Elise Type 111R
    No plans to move to the 'new era' of Lotus cars.
    "Adding horsepower makes you fast in the straights, adding lightness makes you fast everywhere." (Colin Chapman, founder of Lotus)

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

I think KM and Metdeath should have swapped hoods.
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I think cav needs to go to a dragon first before he tells others what to do with their cars...
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavanagh View Post
    I think KM and Metdeath should have swapped hoods.
    We did. That's my old hood. We traded a while back. He wanted a metal AT hood, and traded his carbon fiber for mine.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by vafalla View Post
    Beautiful pics! I was tempted to stand up in the 2 with the t-tops off to take some pics, but you are a braver soul than I am. Thanks for posting!
    Jas, if I was in the MR2, I would not have been any more brave than you. It's a hell of a lot easier to fall out of a t-top than it is to fall standing up through the sunroof.

Quote Originally Posted by MCcelica View Post
    Nice pics fo sho. I'm using some of em on my Facebook when I get a chance... and thanks for that. Just so everyone knows, yes. I was being a girl. I don't like run-ins with traffic cops. Mostly cause even if I don't get a ticket, I still hafta tell my command about it. Now... my leave request said "visiting family". Which I was. But not "visiting family on the dragon." Sooo yeah. I call it "coerced bitching up". Lol
    Sorry didn't mean to call you out like that. Better to not have a run in with the cops, or a reason to visit the tree of shame for that matter! But it was worth it because I could actually take pictures on the speed limit cruise that we did. The first run on the dragon behind the DA, I got like 5 pics and then gave up because it was too hard to take any decent pics while being thrown around.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Bugs must have been cloned based on how many pictures he's in!!

Great pictures folks! Keep them coming. I hate I missed this year. It looks like a blast as always!!

Oh, and I have to say that Chaos is looking sweet in the flat scheme Murg!
    Last edited by Nitro_Alltrac; 05-14-2010 at 03:58 AM.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

i like the camera....just wait for the nsfw pics

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Images

There's nsfw pics?!? I demand to see them. Nao.

real girls give stick

i got an interesting vid sent to my phone today...

and boobs thought it'd be funny to send rob a pic of my iron man underoo's

Thread Information