CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

That pic of Chaos is COTM material.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Just made me chuckle that the motorcyclist in the background, is a LEO.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Speaking of COTM, this month's contest will be Dragon exclusive! Submit your best 3 pics: http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47595

1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Member Flux is on a distinguished road Flux's Avatar

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 4thgenceli View Post
    If it's cool... I'd like a full rez of! That would be a great desktop.

Not the best, but I was thinking the same thing, so I came up with this...

'91 GT Coupe

i'll post up the full rez when i get back to my mac

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Friday after dinner, Viking's 1g went all Autobot....

Here's what the Sunday junkyard run yielded....

Murg keeping Bugs and Andy entertained

This is what happens when 10 Celica junkies find a Datsun

In the car....
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

damn that was fun. many pics comming.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

If I wasn't so distracted, I woulda got some pics from the spice rack and posted those.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I refuse.

Mostly because I already uploaded them.

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

you fuckers stay away from the datsun. Murg probably rubbed his balls on it too

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Azzazzyn View Post
    you fuckers stay away from the datsun. Murg probably rubbed his balls on it too
    Not until Andy shifted into second.

All bets were off after that.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Default Azzy's Dragon Photo's (by Boobs)

the rest will be put up when i get home from work

makes me sad, but on that note, i'd love to own a 510, bring that little bitch to tennessee

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

competition

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Nice boobs! Er, I mean, nice job boobs!

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I'm sure there's more right...?

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.

Captain I wont let Luni drive my WRX on the Dragon Wicked Toys is on a distinguished road Wicked Toys's Avatar
    Wicked Toys has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Wicked Toys helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Your new title is with Boobs....

91 GT "8 Years of Enjoyment but Sold"
    86 GT (Gave to Cousin)
    91 Alltrac/GT-Four "For Sale"
    04 WRX "Stage 2 Daily Driver"

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Boob pics failed to load.

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

there are more. she took around 300. I just have to go through them and pick the best

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Default alltracNyx and bloodMoney's dragon picture thread v.2010

So apparently, I took about 800 pics from the time we passed the Kentucky border Friday afternoon until we got back into the Ohio area on Sunday night. Sorry for taking so long to post these, but since there were so many pictures to sort through, and we didn't get home until 3am Monday morning, I'm sure you'll understand...

For the time being, I have left out the pictures of the debauchery at the bar...those are still to come, pending approval of course

Waiting for the day to start Saturday morning...

Celi staring contest...

Last edited by alltracNyx; 05-13-2010 at 12:07 AM.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Images

Nice. Keep em comin.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

On the highway to Tellico Plains...

I'm sure some of you saw me standing up through the sunroof to get better pictures, which is hard when Chris is doing 80 down the highway...

On the skyway warming up for the Dragon...

At some point, Chris yelled at me to sit down since he was worried that I'd fall on top of him while taking pics through the sunroof...

After losing track of KM, we pulled off to wait...

Everyone crowding around Klappa's smokin' 5th gen...

Back on the skyway after regrouping...

The obligatory Tree of Shame picture...

Finally! The first run on the Dragon...

Behind a TURBO DA beating the shit out of his car. Not only did he not keep it between the lines, but for some reason, he couldn't lose the 6th gen that was riding his ass

Princess at the scenic overlook where the DSM broke...

Our second run on the Dragon was a speed limit cruise because MC was being a girl about running it

At least I got a few good pics of your car Seth!

Thanks for the idea Seth, but this one is for Joe You shoulda brought the third gen...

At the turnaround where no parking was allowed...

Back down the skyway after a good time on the Dragon and at Deal's Gap. According to Jas and Luni, this is where bloodMoney drove the FACK outta his car

On Sunday morning right before the group parted ways to go to Spice Rack and PaP...

Murg's nuts were here...

Wobbly H ftw!

The caravan back home for the Michigan/Indiana/Ohio crew...

The stop we had to make when Aaron's idle adjustment screw decided to back it's way out of the carb and chill out on the ledge just below it...

~alltracNyx

Nice pics!

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Man, what a sweet trip.
    Can't wait till next year.
    Thanks for the pics!

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

I just couldn't believe when I uploaded them that I had taken 800 pics. I still have to post the pics from the bar on Saturday night too.

I can't wait till next year either. The first thing Chris said on the ride home was that driving anywhere else was going to be boring compared to the Dragon, and even the skyway. I love Chicago, but I wish we didn't live 600 miles away...
    ~alltracNyx

Thread Information