CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default CriScO's Dragon Trip Picture Journal v.2010

The coupe stayed home this year and I hitched a ride with Seth, MCcelica. It's not nearly the journey I took last year. This time was straight to Knoxville, and we'll be going straight home after the event. I kinda like it better this way though, as Knoxville is the highlight of the trip.

Goodbye, Mile High City!

Goodbye Colorado...

...and hello Kansas.

First gas stop, Wakeeny, KS:

On the road pics of Kansas City, both KS and MO versions:

Second gas stop, Concordia, MO(apperently lift=9000MPG+):

I'm pretty sure this was the Ohio River:

Louisville, Kentucky:

Grayscale has a highway exit!

Random shot:

BUGS!

MANOWAR! THE KINGS OF METAL! Lol.

Random mountain shots(these hills that are below the timber line fascinate me!):

The heavens shining down on our destination, Knoxville:

There's more but I'm getting really bored. Car pictures coming later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

Nice pictures Chris. Looks like you guys had a good trip out. I hate that I couldn't make it this year. I'm looking forward to seeing pics from today. I have to do my Dragon living vicarously through you guys this year!
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

are those mountain shots in Tennessee? looks nice.

great pics.
    -16x7 Wedsport Rs-5 Rims
    -Sprint 1.5 lowering Springs
    -Iceman Cai

i had planned on making the trip but my shop partner f'd me and i had to stay and ensure he didn't walk away with anymore of my stuff

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Bullshit, I don't believe you, I don't see any pictures of any cars other than Seth's.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

LOL, Chris aint gonna have any pics. He will have random party pics, but no dragon pics.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

This box taught us all a valuable lesson, "when balls meet, you're ready to hitch!"

In the parking lot near the Cracker Barrel we meet in:

You're gonna love Marshall's nuts!

Chaos in her now black-a-liscious color:

More cars:

Murgboobs:

Luni rubs his nuts on space wedges:

Sexy Becky and a 20v:

Lonestag repped the token fourth gen this year in lieu of me:

Murg rubs his nuts on second gen deuces:

My pimp-hat I found in Kentucky:

Bugsass:

In the parking lot before the dragon run:

Hotass:

Moar parking lot:

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

Sweet. I'm likin' the pimp hat. I didn't realize they exported those out of Kentucky.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Now I'm really upset I didn't come

I'm gonna have to bring Jasmine next year..

I'm assuming all that painters tape on the duece to keep rocks from chipping the paint eh?
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

So whats with the Tape on the Deuce?

Im upset i missed it too. im Hoping to make it next year in a celica too.

Ive said that for 2 years now tho.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Grot View Post
    So whats with the Tape on the Deuce?

Im upset i missed it too. im Hoping to make it next year in a celica too.

Ive said that for 2 years now tho.
    The way it's all positioned, it looks like rock chip deterrent.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default The Official "Post your dragon pictures" thread v.2010

I'll start off. Camera phones for the epic win.
    DON'T... BE... BUGZ...

Couple of the Princess

BurnyD Finally made it!!!

Andy Acting like Ricksta

Before the cruise up the skyway.

Some guy asked me if we were having a car sale. I told 'em yes. Hahaha

7th Gen REPPIN

We all got distracted.

After blackman dumped a cooler full of "radiator fluid" in.

On the move to Tellico Plains

Taking a break so the wussies could go take a piss.

Onto the Skyway

Chasing Murg down

At the muster area on the Skyway when Klapa's hoopty came in belching steam out from the hood

Murgatroy

(mw)

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd ge- er... a cup"

Lake

Eifle Towering Ms. Daisy Sunday before the Spice Rack

Bloodmoney's fender that's now worth 800 million bucks.

Becky's twins were saluting back.

The general mood of the weekend. Can't wait for next year ladies and gents. Twas an awesome time indeed
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Reserved

Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

Images

Jaz stole my pimp hat, but it was for a good cause.

The Coupe:
    The Hatch:

Images

We need to have an intervention for Seth, he has a monkey on his back:

I was trying to take a picture of Becky's ass, but she turned around:

So she turned back around for me!:

I am the designated smoking area:

Short party in Bug's room:

Party by the pool:

Murg rubbing his nuts on the first gen, then Murg AND Luni rubbing their nuts on the first gen together:

BloodMoney's autographed fender:

Becky's boobs were at full salute, so we saluted them!

The Coupe:
    The Hatch:

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes's Avatar

Images

haha. Looks awesome as usual.
    Right, Brilliant, Cheers!

I wasn't there, so it can't have been too awesome.
    (Let me have my delusions!)
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

So here are my pics. Sorry it too so long for me to get around to posting them.

On our way down I zoomed past an old rolla and an even older celi. I knew I had just spotted the indiana crue so I slowed down and let them catch up.

They scribbled "Celicatech?" and "Dragon?" on a notebook so I knew I had found myself a convoy! (That does say celicatech on there, just hard to see).

I was super excited to see some of the hardware, I have only ever seen one alltrac so I was thrilled to put my eyes on these cars. I also enjoyed the variety, Lots of gens reppin and the rolla's and MR2's were nice. Just a nice run through of some of toyota's nicer rides.

It was great to get on the dragon even if the car's theromostat red-lined four or five times going up the skyway. Ashley had a good time but she did get a liittle cooked by the sun (peril of the Vert).

It was also really cool to get to meet everyone.

I got a bad sun burn on my scalp, just got done peeling this weekend.

We convoyed back home, and we made it back without any major mishaps (even though my front left rotor were grinding to pieces the whole way up). Also we had to make a pit stop to tape up the carb on the first gen.

Yeah, really can't wait till next year. Thanks for the great time guys!
    Last edited by Lonestag; 05-16-2010 at 04:20 AM.

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Dragon Gallery

When uploading your pictures to the Celicatech Gallery, please put them in the 'Dragon Runs' section under 'Meets and Events.'

This will give us a centralized location for all of them, and it is a whole lot easier than trying to move them after the fact.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

Gallery dont work for me.

I try to upload an nothing happens.

Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

well, the gallery is being a cunt, so i uploaded my favorite picture of the set to imageshack for the moment. Murg, rub your balls on something for me

Last edited by Azzazzyn; 05-10-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: To huge, I cut the tags.

Images

She looks hungry doesn't she?

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

i shrunk the pic for ya too, twas huge

Images

If it's cool... I'd like a full rez of! That would be a great desktop.

Her Build thread -->

Thread Information