CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Talking Project: 91 GT vert

91gt vert tarped and waiting for engine swap.

Last edited by terryd; 04-09-2011 at 02:38 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

91 GT vert

Well i guess if your ever looking to get into a new business there you go... lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

v8's are like tampons.. Every pussy has one.

where was that engine balancer when i needed it!
    great work so far man looking good

Originally Posted by DudeMan
    I'm like the energizer bunny on crack
    Parting out my celica-click

Mods: Close this thread.

91 GT vert

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

That's cool dude. I can't wait to hear about the finished product.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Thread Information