CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default new new pictures of lola up

sorry about the wait i finally got some new pictures

im not sure how to down size them so it dont take as long to load on the computer. was also hoping to be able to find out how to try and get on car of the month. and i still need a ctech sticker anyone know where to get one?
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Big fan of the new pictures they look sweet, also are you interested in goin to the nemidji rally on july 31rst?

Default aw darn

so today i lost my key fob for the keyless entry for lola. after taken it for a ride i got out and did my stuff and got back in forgetting about the automatic arming and made the alarm go off. come to find out i cant move the car without the key fob. so its time for a new after market alarm. ill probably go with a fancy one. and according to toyota i dont have an alarm system. oh happy day
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

got the o2 sensor from toyota because i didnt wana go cheep on it. and got it installed. oh my what a differance it made, runs like a champ I ended up letting my buddie use the car for a couple weeks while i was out of town, and testerday i found out i got a rusted breakline thats leaking, that wasnt leaking on him. I wanna go stainless but dont have the money right now, just gunna have the neighbor fix it while im out of town again. Has anyone done ss break lines to their celica i dont know if a trac is different from a gt and such or not any help or ides?
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

Thread Information