CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

oh, and phantomJDM you shoulda gotten the black projector housings!!! theyd look sexy on your sexy car...increasing the sexy level lol. ill post a pic of my alltrac with them in. i got the housings from ebay with 55 watt 8k DDM HIDs. the 55 watt acts like a 35watt bulb since the housings are black and arent reflective
    ST165 with a 185 block and 205 head. TT supra fuel pump, garrett gt35r turbo, tial 38mm wg, HKS SSQV3 BOV, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Spec stage 2 clutch, MSD ignition, forged internals, ACL bearings, TRD suspension, full roll cage and a million other fun little things all wrapped up in one major headache
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

black housings in

my kids

project amador
    ST165 with a 185 block and 205 head. TT supra fuel pump, garrett gt35r turbo, tial 38mm wg, HKS SSQV3 BOV, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Spec stage 2 clutch, MSD ignition, forged internals, ACL bearings, TRD suspension, full roll cage and a million other fun little things all wrapped up in one major headache
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've seen them before, how is it at night? I was just going to smoke it a little to go with the Jdm front signal lights. Funny thing I just looked at your Gt for sale lol. Well if you need any help or maybe parts I can help out.

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

here are the first pics of my 88 alltrac project.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

What camera is everyone using? my Ashton Cutsher(whatever the idiots name is) nikon cool pics blows at taking pictures.

I just picked up a 1988 all trac turbo last weekend...(I am in the middle of several mr2 projects), and this became available to me...

It came with an additional motor,, jdm second gen 3sgte... needs gone through...when the mk1.5 mr2 gen3 is running, I will be scouring and scrambling to get this ready for rally-x!

The black housings obviously aren't as reflective, but the looks of them are so worth it. The 55watt somewhat cancels out the fact that there's basically no reflectors and it kinda acts as a 35watt in chrome reflectors. Anyways, night drivings no problem at all. I got the HIDs with the hi/lo bulbs and I'm occasionally hitting the high beams. But to help brighten things up I got a pair of 6K H3 HIDs to go in my fogs. I won't be able to let you know how they came out until I figure out my switc wiring...because as of now my fog light switch turns on my brights...:/ weird!

But the housings I got for 24 bucks shipped. and the HIDs are from ddmtuning.com they're the 55watt(+$10) hi/lo(+$15) 8k H4 bulbs. The grand total with 3day shipping was around 65dollars.. but if you're gonna order from ddm, spend the extra 3dollars for 2nd day delivery. Because the normal ground method takes a week to process and a week to come. The 2nd day air processes instantly and comes in a couple days.

Oh and phantom, I can just show you in person how they light up at night when you come down for the meet on the 18th remember to tell all your car buddies (doesn't matter what kind of car since well have every type)

My old st165 that i recently lost in a divorce

Member smog7 is on a distinguished road smog7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomJDM View Post
    This is my baby with a Gt-s lip ^_^

holy shit that looks nice. where in the bay are you?

dented fender, blown struts, leaks oil, she's a beaut!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco UtahSleeper is on a distinguished road UtahSleeper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90all-trac View Post
    My old st165 that i recently lost in a divorce
    That is a gorgeous car. Hope your ex doesn't destroy it.

* 1980 Corolla Hatchback (Power project) * 1988 Celica Alltrac (Snow fun project)

Hey 90alltrac...what'd you do different to your front and rear? It looks nice. And different.

I went ahead and got a front lip...and all 4th gens have the same lip.

Yes, my cars lowered. About 4inches on ground control coilover sleeves on TRD struts.

It can go lower, to where the front fenders flush and there's no wheel gap. But then the lip would hit the ground

My car needs to be washed. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by UtahSleeper View Post
    That is a gorgeous car. Hope your ex doesn't destroy it.
    I hope not also but it will most likely be sold to someone that will not care for it as i did It has the ultra RARE Aeroform body kit. I have only seen 3 online including mine, Mafix over on alltrac.net is the second.

@ericfragola: gimme your front lip, your hid's and your suspension. kthanks lol. real talk though. what lip is that? and what headlights?

thats my hooptie

Urbanrally- the lip is off of any 4th gen. It is a stock 4th gen celica lip. And it fits perfectly on the bottom of our 165s. It cost me 30bucks at the junkyard. Credits to phantomJDM for being the first one I've seen who put a 4th gen stock lip on their alltrac. I got the idea from him

Housings are from ebay. They're H4 7x6 black projector housings. They were 3.99 with 20 dollars for shipping.

HIDs are from ddmtuning.com. get the 8k 55watt hi/lo H4 raptor kit.

TRD suspension came on my 165 shell when I got it. I took the stock springs off of it and put my ground control coilover sleeves. Ill probably go lower this week and post some pics.

looks super hot man. thanks for the info, i may be purchasing some in the near future.

haha, it does look good doesn't it? Can't meet up at the meet bro @ericfragola I have to save up for lots of parts pistons/rings/ect ect cuss my motor head has to be rebuild.. mind as well rebuild the whole thing. Lip is looking good should of painted it before you slapped it on tho and clean that lil red dot on your foggies lol.

Smog7: I live in Sacramento

Yes I own 5(five) ST165's...it is problem...but I do not care

Some more recent photos:

9 images combined into 1 HDR image

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

looking good man.
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

Thread Information