CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Add in your ST165 Eye Candy...

Post eye Candy pics of your 165's!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes I own 5(five) ST165's...it is problem...but I do not care
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Great pics! Love the snow pics!

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

Very sharp looking. Thanks for the pics.

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

I hope my old st185 motor is running good in your car!
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I'd rather add it to my collection
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Legacy, can we trade?

Damn-it Dan where do you find time to upkeep all your 165's, and wait now u say you're going to pick up a 185???

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Great pics! Love the snow pics!
    Thank you my favorite is the front view snow pic too

Quote Originally Posted by Siyx View Post
    Very sharp looking. Thanks for the pics.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by burnyd View Post
    I hope my old st185 motor is running good in your car!
    Well my first gen 3S has not died....yet...so basically that motor is still sitting...but one day soon that little first gen is going to give up on me...maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by 4thgenceli View Post
    I'd rather add it to my collection
    Haha Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEightBall View Post
    Legacy, can we trade?
    Sorry man i am never going to trade or sell them...and if i have to sell them it will be like up most emergency situations, with the exception of red trac, i will never sell red trac.ever. lol...sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by 90blacktrac View Post
    Damn-it Dan where do you find time to upkeep all your 165's, and wait now u say you're going to pick up a 185???
    i barely find the time bro, i have tooo many projects...i was considering getting a red 185 up in new york but some one else got it before me. butttt my friend who has another white 165 is going to be giving me his shell and extra parts....so that soon will be a total of 5 165's 3 of them white lol.

BTW other people should post up their ST165 pics, be it their car or not, lets see some attention to the very first of the GT-Four legend!

well... ok. Here's mine. Not as artsy fartsy as Dan over here.

This first one is so far my favorite pic of my 165.

Next to the tC and it's winter kicks

Finished the garage insulation since then btw

WOO! Turbo Alltrac!!!

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

haha I dont understand... you have like 2-3 of these cars and my spare JDM Drivetrain yet you have no put it in yet lol.. I wish I had that problem!
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

I wish the fogs and front grill would still fit..... I'd source them if they would. Looks sexy.

Love those all trac's. So much fun in the tight corners, ice and snow

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

Quote Originally Posted by burnyd View Post
    haha I dont understand... you have like 2-3 of these cars and my spare JDM Drivetrain yet you have no put it in yet lol.. I wish I had that problem!
    4 of these cars ...well i got your motor/tranny/turbo for red car because cylinder three had/has low compression, not dangerously low...but the rings have seen better days. So basically its my back up for red car(my favorite).

What is sad is that i own 8 3sgte engines...3 gen2 5 gen1...but as for trannys i am running short and going to be likly buying another tranny for DD white trac since her tranny has a shot carrier bearing :/

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEightBall View Post
    I wish the fogs and front grill would still fit..... I'd source them if they would. Looks sexy.
    yeah thats the disadvantage of FMIC... sadly ...but i am pretty sure you can see get that front grill to fit you will likly have to modify a few things, but as for the STOCK foggies, those wont :/ ...maybe a slimmer aftermarket set of hella's or something? that would be awesome if you mount some hella's down there! Nice pics btw

Mine is not pretty enough to show... yet.

I'll have to hook up the backup Hard drive when I get home and load up some pics that I took of esracing's cars last time I saw either one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyofdan View Post
    yeah thats the disadvantage of FMIC... sadly ...but i am pretty sure you can see get that front grill to fit you will likly have to modify a few things, but as for the STOCK foggies, those wont :/ ...maybe a slimmer aftermarket set of hella's or something? that would be awesome if you mount some hella's down there! Nice pics btw
    These pics were taken they day I bought her, except the first one. That pic was taken by the guy who sold it to me. His first pic of the car, haha.

I know what you mean though, I just really like the 'stockish' look of cars, they're more clean that way imo, depending on the car anyway. I love seeing the FMIC, but I want that lower grill and fogs real bad, they look awesome with your light bar btw. I want that. I'll be building one by coming mid-winters eve.

Quote Originally Posted by alternate.eago View Post
    Mine is not pretty enough to show... yet.
    and mine is? It's not even running right now. busted 2 rods.

I haven't even taken one picture of my car yet... But is is a rust free white 165. There is only a little bit of surface rust in the spare tire well (and the sunroof of course, but thats getting replaced as soon as the Fiberglass replacement shows up). If the weather is nice this weekend, I'll start project threads (gotta have nice lighting so you can see how bad the paint really is).

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Last edited by ChrisD; 04-28-2010 at 05:46 PM.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

That is one hot car. What exhaust is that? I really dislike the current exhaust on my car & am starting to look for a new one...

HKS Silent Hi-Power
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

Here is my ST165

If you want to see more pics, check out my Flickr account link
    Last edited by trialsmaster2; 04-28-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Very nice! Do I smell JDM?

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Actually it's a Motoria aka XS Power aka SSautochrome. Combined with an Aussie midpipe and Berk downpipe.

And ^^ I think Aaron has the only JDM ST165 in Canada. Cool car.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

It look like a 1987 so I kinda figured. Plus being RHD and all that....

Thanks RedRkt01 and Chris. Yep, it's a JDM alright (as is our Mitsubishi Delica in the second pic). I didn't know how rare the car was until after I bought it...haha. I also added an interior pic to my first post too

Hot. I want to sex your JDM GT Four.

Thread Information