CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Closed Thread

Exclamation Exclusive offer for prior "Gold" members - Limited Time Only!

All current/active members of AT.net with a Gold membership that are willing to make the switch to CelicaTech will receive a 1 year membership FREE.

Here is what you will get:

"C-Tech Supporter" (Yearly)

-1000 combined message limit in PM box
    -Able to use an Avatar
    -Can create community "Social Groups"
    -Ability to create threads in B&S.(25 post minimum still applies)
    -Access to BGB's
    -Access to our new NSFW forum.
    -Access to our new "What you have for free" subsection of B&S.
    -C-Tech Supporter custom user title
    -User name added to a virtual plaque listing all Supporting members for the year.

This offer will expire May 17th, 2010.

All parties wishing to participate must contact ADMIN/MOD via PM and post in this thread.

Tell your friends and lets grow our community!

We would love for you all to not only come here and enjoy your stay,
    but we would like you to enjoy the benefits of something you should have had already.

All I ask is that you contribute to the site in a positive way.

Come on over and stay a while.
    Last edited by Shadowlife25; 04-23-2010 at 12:38 PM.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."
     ...to the topTop

how would i get all that even though i decided not to support robert on that other site?
     ...to the topTop

yeah same here...

Yes I own 5(five) ST165's...it is problem...but I do not care
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

so where is my membership mario, lol!

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Information on regular membership packages are all here: http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45126

Direct link to subscriptions page: http://www.celicatech.com/forums/payments.php
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

...to the topTop

How do you get onto the NSFW threads? lol, I used to be able to but not anymore.
    1990 GT-S

Current Mods:
    D2 Coilover kit, 95 5sfe w/gasket kit head to toe & water pump & oil pump& timing kit, Camry headers, custom CAI, Euro H4 conversion (Autopals), Headlight control mod, Integra wing swap, Cobra Alarm, Hood lock/starter disable, Quick release aftermarket steering wheel, Pioneer p8600-MEH, and Air horn(lol).
     ...to the topTop

I wish I saw this before I purchased my membership the other day!
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Naemion View Post
    How do you get onto the NSFW threads? lol, I used to be able to but not anymore.
    Murg changed your user status. PM him and ask him to change it back to whatever it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedricer View Post
    I wish I saw this before I purchased my membership the other day!
    Sorry you didn't see it beforehand!
    Your support is appreciated very much though.

Be sure to spread the word and I can get everyone taken care of.
    Hopefully well before the deadline!
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

So could you clarify by what is meant by the term "switch" ? Does that mean we can no longer frequent AT.net? or?

-Terracar
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Of course not. You are free to spend your time where you like.

However, you can be assured that our admin and mod team here is dedicated to building this community, and all those items that are promised with your membership upgrade, will be granted to you instantly.

The goal is to encourage some people that may have been on the fence with CelicaTech in the past, a chance to join the community without having to pay upfront for the benefits. We're willing to bet you'll like it here though, and maybe even stick around a while.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

...to the topTop

Will this promotion be available again?

UT2 (SCW) Chan - Oakland, CA
    04 Duc Monster DS
    90 All-Trac/ GT4RC :: hydra 2.17 :: 880 :: sb46 :: 205ic
    400BHP @ 20#, low 12s

...to the topTop

Not likely.

Sorry man. If it does for some reason, it will get posted.
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

Thread Information