CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default ST165 Wheels/tires that fit!

I'll just start this up and if anyone has more info to add, please do. I will edit this post to add them in as people post'm. If modifications are needed please specify that, otherwise it's assumed it is a direct swap.

List of confirmed fits:

Scion tC factory alloys
    - 205/40 17 rubber. Factory suspension. They will not fit with factory tC rubber size. The ride can be a little jarring with the short sidewalls used to keep total factory diameter so I definitely do not recommend this for any kind of surface that isn't smoothly paved.

7th Gen Factory GTS Alloys and tires - no changes necessary, direct fit

Enkei RS7s in 17x7 - 205/40 R17 rubber - offset info to come

Pontiac Fiero GT Mesh/Honeycomb Rims - fenders might need to be rolled

BBS clone 15x6 +35 offset - fit but not flush with fenders/quarters (1 inch recess)
    Last edited by T-spoon; 05-13-2010 at 03:00 AM.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

I can confirm that a sidewall 10 over factory (55) will not fit with those wheels. Suspension gets in the way. When the winter tires I have on those wheels are dead, I will update if a 45 sidewall will fit the ST165.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

7th Gen Celica GTS rims will fit with out issue.

Yes I own 5(five) ST165's...it is problem...but I do not care

i have the 2000 gts rims and they look nice

Enkei RS7s in 17x7. I'll have to look at the offset because I can't remember right now.
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by RedRkt01 View Post
    Enkei RS7s in 17x7. I'll have to look at the offset because I can't remember right now.
    What size tire is needed for those to clear everything? I'm going to add that info to the list.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

um, not to go out of the toyota sceme, but the pontiac fiero gt mesh/ honeycomb rims will fit but fenders might need to be rolled. they have an inch or so lip.

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon View Post
    What size tire is needed for those to clear everything? I'm going to add that info to the list.
    I believe I'm running Nitto 555s in 205/40R17. I'll double check.

the offset for said aftermarket rims may be important
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Quote Originally Posted by 85gtsblackman View Post
    the offset for said aftermarket rims may be important
    It is.

Had some knockoff bbs on my st165 15x6 +35. They fit but sunken in like 1" all around.

Thread Information