CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default NW Ohio Meet, 2-zero 1-zero

So I held a meet last year, short notice, and late in the season. I learned a few things, and thanks to all who came to brave the cold weather.
    This year the meet will be September 11 & 12. Similar to last year.
    Saturday morning we will all meet up at Maumee Bay State Park, Cook-out for lunch, Cruise after, and then head to a restaurant for dinner.
    Sunday I will probably meet up with those who stay the night for breakfast, then rush over to the park for another cook-out, and possibly another cruise.
    All models of Toyotas are welcome. If you can make only one day, its cool.
    If everyone could please bring something to share/ snack on, it would be much help. I will do what I can to keep track of everything as the days get closer. If you want to pass the word along, it would be great, as I will have this posted across several Toyota forums soon.

Thanks,
    Austin.C
    Last edited by austin.c; 06-14-2010 at 03:55 AM.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Im in.. i bring hot dogs and buns again.......pretty sure eric will be there too, and most likly the akron crew. but my account is down at at.net so i havent talked to any of them
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

I will be there. Let me know what you need me to bring.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

can i be co-host???? its my park too lmao
    btw when ever you get some paper flyers let me know cuz i see lots of celicas allday long, i spread the word

It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

We can caravan down if you want Eric....

Now that I've actually met Austin, there's no backing out now. lol
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

there's no backing out now. lol
    haha, thanks. i have to get all the pic from last year together and get the flyers up for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    We can caravan down if you want Eric....

Now that I've actually met Austin, there's no backing out now. lol
    Sure we can caravan, we need to meet up sometime this summer anyway.

Images

hey eric how the car running anybetter?

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar20999 View Post
    I guess darkstar is speechless at the thought of our meet coming up!

haha, i took it as a free bump (:

i was aiming for the Northern/Central California group. Join Up but my phones touch screen was actin up and it opened this one i guess it hit a key and posted it lol = | hahahah

Bump. Flyers are up. They will need 1 more revision, but if you want to print a few up and pass to friends, it wouldnt hurt

Images

nice flyers, ill print some and hand them out at work i see a tons of celicas and scion tc's and a few supras on a regular basis, get a hold of me......

been a while since i have been on here. i didnt know anyone still had a celica in NW Ohio. Im prolly game for this. I live in Findlay

Mods:
    Eibach Sportlines, KYB GR-2's, Flowmaster Exhaust, black & blue interior, 5th Gen GTS Gauges, 7th Gen GTS Cloth Seats, clear corners, NGK Plug Wires, Clutchmasters Stage 1 clutch, JDM Corner Lights, JDM Hood, CS, Bumper, '00 GTS Rims, '00 Celica Steering wheel, TWM Short Shifter, Panasonic Ghost CD Player, Infinity 311a amp, Infinity 12" Sub. Gauge pod with S7 gauges. 3SGTE COMING SOON!

Webpage:

ya, 2 of us. i have seen a few others, and met w/ one other owner that is never online on nc.org. but its a nice central location for a meet

Count me in

Mods:
    Eibach Sportlines, KYB GR-2's, Flowmaster Exhaust, black & blue interior, 5th Gen GTS Gauges, 7th Gen GTS Cloth Seats, clear corners, NGK Plug Wires, Clutchmasters Stage 1 clutch, JDM Corner Lights, JDM Hood, CS, Bumper, '00 GTS Rims, '00 Celica Steering wheel, TWM Short Shifter, Panasonic Ghost CD Player, Infinity 311a amp, Infinity 12" Sub. Gauge pod with S7 gauges. 3SGTE COMING SOON!

Webpage:

July Bump

2 months till. im trying to get everyone interested in a central location, toyotameet.freeforums.org/

Images

Quote Originally Posted by austin.c View Post
    ya, 2 of us. i have seen a few others, and met w/ one other owner that is never online on nc.org. but its a nice central location for a meet
    Yep well there's actually a bunch up here but most are lame stock and driven by girls or old ladies, austin and I are the only shall I say " enthusiest"(sp). But would love to see you come up.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Hey now! Some girls are exceptions to the rule
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Images

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    Hey now! Some girls are exceptions to the rule
    That is true but you don't live here in town ;-P btw you and chris gonna make an apperance?

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Yea, We're planning on coming down for this....
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Austin came all the way to Chicago for a one day meet, we HAVE to be there to return the favor

But we're probably only going to be bringing one car. The st185 isn't in great condition, and the synchros in the tranny will be very angry on a drive that long. And we have yet to pull the motor on the st165, so we'll probably just be down there in Chris' dd, the silver 204. But we should definitely be there.

And we'll remember to bring some grilling utensils this time so we don't have to use a wrench and pliers (all your fault Bitter!)
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Images

Have yoy heard from eric(speedricer)¿ Called him a few werks ago left message but no call back

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    Austin came all the way to Chicago for a one day meet, we HAVE to be there to return the favor

But we're probably only going to be bringing one car. The st185 isn't in great condition, and the synchros in the tranny will be very angry on a drive that long. And we have yet to pull the motor on the st165, so we'll probably just be down there in Chris' dd, the silver 204. But we should definitely be there.

And we'll remember to bring some grilling utensils this time so we don't have to use a wrench and pliers (all your fault Bitter!)
    If he would have told me before the day of I would have came too

Thread Information