CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default New Alltrac subforum!

We've decided to add a forum for the Alltrac / GT-Four's amongst us. There are many things that make these cars unique, so why not have a forum to discuss those things?

Hope you like it!

1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

2nd in. hope to see some alltrac owners in here.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Sweet, this is a good thing!

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

i look forward to seeing this sub forum growing in size and information

Yes I own 5(five) ST165's...it is problem...but I do not care

I guess I might be posting more here since I got kicked from at.net for changing my email.
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

what really? why? did you contact Rob about that?

Yeah, I emailed his store. It says an admin has to reactivate my account once you change your email. I also made a new account, it never got activated either.

I noticed all his ads for 935 are gone, and the 935 site seems a bit wonky. I wonder if something went down.

Anyhow, I have been trying to stay away from forums too much anyway, I am in the middle of finals, our game is about to launch, I am trying to get my store back up, and if I have time I still got to try and do meet shirts. So I don't post much these days anyway.

speaking of which you never sent me my prize

Have not made it yet, but trust it will likely get made in May. I will be spending that whole month to setup for printing again.

I think we'll see a lot more alltrac.net members over here once they find out how bad Robert boned them on the whole "gold membership" deal. Personally I'm still a little partial to at.net, but the last time I gave 935 money he got me the last exhaust set out of aussie and refunds right away on the stuff he could no longer source. Also the knowledge base over there for alltrac specific stuff and the more active parts swap section.

In the end I think there are a lot over there ready to move here but still have a bad taste from when ctech was, well a little immature as in too many "can I awd swap the $300 celica gt that I got back in my sophmore year of high school and now I'm a senior with tons of experience." I'm not opposed to a mass movement over here, well as long as it get Gary out and posting again.

Oh and will it eventually have sub-forums here for suspension/brakes, engine managment, interior, ect. Or will the existing forums of that nature have an alltrac sub forum?

I will still be posting over there if my account ever gets renewed. The gold membership never got fulfilled for the larger email boxes or anything else other then a new section, that I know of. There is a backlog of data there that will likely never get reconstructed anywhere else, so I think it is important that the site sticks around.

I am curious to see how much use this section gets considering the FI section covers the engine, and of course much of the chassis items are covered in other sections. I guess this is the gearbox, diff section.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Well, we can start with this and see where it makes sense to grow if it is popular. Of course a lot of the existing celicatech forums that are useful for most topics already.

Let's keep the at.net chat to a minimum tho. I am moving on, and if people want to join us over here that's great. In any case, we'll continue to actively develop our content and our forums to make it the #1 resource for a things Celica, including the Alltrac.

And LOL, we might always have newbies looking to see if they can do the AWD swap, but I think we are better prepared to answer and educate them now. Certainly, those sorts of threads are a lot more positive and productive for all today than they used to be.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by cms-gt4 View Post
    Have not made it yet, but trust it will likely get made in May. I will be spending that whole month to setup for printing again.
    No worries bro, just busting ya balls

Quote Originally Posted by 90blacktrac View Post
    In the end I think there are a lot over there ready to move here but still have a bad taste from when ctech was, well a little immature as in too many "can I awd swap the $300 celica gt that I got back in my sophmore year of high school and now I'm a senior with tons of experience." I'm not opposed to a mass movement over here, well as long as it get Gary out and posting again.
    There is alot of truth to that...

One way to contribute and support the change here for the better:

Copy over your threads so we can add relevant content to help everyone.

I truly hope this works out.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

I guess I will be checking both sites now on. I've been a lurker here for awhile but now that there is an alltrac section I will spend more time here and contribute what I can.

Again, thanks to all of you so far and hopefully we can build a great knowledge base here to help serve the AllTrac owners of our community.

I very much look forward to seeing everyone's contributions.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

josh, i had the same problem as you when i changed my email. i sent an email to admin@alltrac.net and got my account back in a couple days. thank god or i wouldnt be able to get into my threads over there

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

One of the problems I've seen here at Ctech personally is that we have SO many knowledgeable members that a lot of times we butt heads and end up in heated theoretical and practical car discussions. I honestly don't view this as a bad thing tho, because it serves as learning and really it's hard to have learning without a debate. People just have to agree to disagree and at times accept when one person is right and the other person is wrong. I used to be stubborn like this, but you learn humility real quick and learn to phrase your posts with words like "I think" or "I believe" because a lot of stuff IS a matter of opinion.

I hope y'all from from at.net who view this thread contribute more to this community as well (I contribute to both, although the majority of my time is spent here). I think as more members hopefully join though, we all have to have an attitude of learning from each other rather than "I am right, and you're wrong" attitude that inevitably can occur as more people join and more knowledgeable minds begin to enter discussions.
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Speedricer View Post
    I guess I will be checking both sites now on. I've been a lurker here for awhile but now that there is an alltrac section I will spend more time here and contribute what I can.
    lol hi eric......

hope some of the at.net goys can bring more info here.
    Last edited by celica9303; 04-22-2010 at 07:06 AM.
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

I've been a lurker forever as well, but I'm looking forward to getting more active on both AllTrac boards. The knowledge base on 5th gen's in general is uncanny here on Ctech! Really excited to see this new section grow! Great move Chris

1990 Celica AllTrac - - - 1993 Celica ST

Cool! Nice to see this forum added over here. Thanks for this Chris.
    Now I just have to get my post count up a little
    Last edited by TomsGT4; 04-22-2010 at 06:15 PM.
    Tom
    Windsor Ontario, Canada
    1990 ST185
    1990 Corolla SR5
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it"

This is pretty exciting if you ask me. Thanks Chris!
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

Senior Member DudeMan will become famous soon enough DudeMan's Avatar

Right on Chris, happy to see this added.

thank ya sir.

haha i got a new title instead of noob...i must admit im not much of a poster but i am on here everyday and learn something new just about everyday. thank you to everyone who posts their knowledge and help everyone get there"baby" going and stay going
    Last edited by TXcajunman; 04-23-2010 at 12:16 AM.

Man Chris really started a revolution, his goodbye thread over at at.net has become an, "oh shit I suppose we should brace for the end of the world and download the website for safe keeping."

Thread Information