CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The Official Georgia Dragon Train 2010

Alright, here we go. This is the proposed route to Knoxvegas:

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/3-nqI1gamA

Be ready to roll out of my place at 11 AM, full of fuel.

We will stop for lunch at approx noon:

Big D's BBQ
    6566 Highway 53 E
    Dawsonville, GA 30534
    (706) 216-6706

They assured me they would be ready. Park in the back.

If anybody wants to meet us here, let me know in advance. Pull out of here at around 1-1:30pm.

This route involves more turns, please bring walkie talkies if you have them.

Remember, you are responsible for the person BEHIND you en route. If you do not see them and the group makes a turn, you must wait until the person behind you sees the turn. I have different locations for group catch up so don't worry.

I'll stop in strategic locations for fuel.

Atlanta Dragon Train Driver List:

1. The Captain-driver
    2. Vafalla-driver/Luni-passenger
    3. Metdeath-driver/Pearljammzz-passenger
    4. Daniel (andy's brother)
    5. Tim (renegadexxx)
    6. Sergio(our friend)
    7. JC (our friend)
    8. Ryan(vip09)/Courtney
    9. Justin(justinsw20)
    10. Ben (bugs)/Melissa
    11. Andy(10889)
    12. Jesse(the sage)/ Sommer
    13.Joe(blackman)/jewels-passenger
    14. Chris(cbarett251)/Sarah=pax
    15. pearljamz

Passengers or attendees without cars:

1. Babybear
    2. Luni

This is to gauge the amount of cars and to see who's riding solo. We will have out of towners needing rides.
    Last edited by The Captain; 05-05-2010 at 02:14 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

ill be up there on thursday just unsure when ill get there
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

people that i know of that are coming up friday, from mobile anyway.

Daniel (my brother)
    Tim (renegadexxx)
    Sergio(our friend)
    JC (our friend)
    Ryan(vip09)?
    Justin(forgot his name on here)

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

justinsw20 or something of the like

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

yeah, that one

Updated

Luni will be there.
    BabyBear will there.
    PearlJammzz will be there.

Im riding with Jas. PearlJammzz will be riding with Marshall. I think BabyBear will be riding with The Captain assuming he doesnt have another passenger.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

gawww I so badly want to go but its an 18 hour drive, 968 miles away (whatever miles are ) I can't get the time off work, the wife wont sit in my car that long .... the list goes on and on and on and ... hopefully next year.

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

1. The Captain-driver/kt-passenger?
    5. Tim (renegadexxx)
    6. Sergio(our friend)
    7. JC (our friend)
    8. Ryan(vip09)?
    9. Justin(justinsw20)
    10. Ben (bugs)/Melissa
    11. Andy(10889)
    13. Babybear

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Why is there a question mark next to my name? I'm going jeez!!

5. Tim (renegadexxx)
    6. Sergio(our friend)
    7. JC (our friend)
    8. Ryan(vip09)/Courtney
    9. Justin(justinsw20)
    10. Ben (bugs)/Melissa
    11. Andy(10889)
    13. Babybear
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

we didnt know if there was a courtney involved....

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Be ready to roll out of my place at 11 AM, full of fuel.
    So we are leaving from your house, not the QuickTrip?
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

you guys fucking suck. I wish you weren't 6 hours out of the way or else i'd consider it. I'm the only one coming this side this year

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Azzazzyn View Post
    you guys fucking suck. I wish you weren't 6 hours out of the way or else i'd consider it. I'm the only one coming this side this year
    What about Kevin and your lady friend?

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

she's riding shotgun. kevin won't be in attendance

Kevins a little bitch.

I hope you read this!
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Quote Originally Posted by vip09 View Post
    So we are leaving from your house, not the QuickTrip?
    Correct.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

How did I not see this thread til now?

Anyway I'll be there. I think I'll meet you guys at the bbq place though, Since I'm coming from Cobb County I think that makes the most sense.

count me in, dunno if ill make capt'n bbq but im leaving jax thursday afternoon and heading toward atl, spending the night there and joining the train in the .am.

. The Captain-driver/kt-passenger?
    5. Tim (renegadexxx)
    6. Sergio(our friend)
    7. JC (our friend)
    8. Ryan(vip09)/Courtney
    9. Justin(justinsw20)
    10. Ben (bugs)/Melissa
    11. Andy(10889)
    13. Babybear
    14.Joe(blackman)/jewels-passenger
    Last edited by 85gtsblackman; 04-30-2010 at 05:35 AM.

Images

kewl, what time should we arrive in knoxvegas. i got a friend whos gonna meat us there.

Images

i dont want none of ya friends meat!

is it dr. ben?

Quote Originally Posted by donteatbugs View Post
    i dont want none of ya friends meat!

is it dr. ben?
    The proctologist?

Images

fuck it, i aint going....

5. Tim (renegadexxx)
    6. Sergio(our friend)
    7. JC (our friend)
    8. Ryan(vip09)/Courtney
    9. Justin(justinsw20)
    10. Ben (bugs)/Melissa
    11. Andy(10889)
    13. Babybear
    14.Joe(blackman)/jewels-passenger
    15. Chris(cbarett251)/Sarah=pax
    I'll meet up at the BBQ!

Oops I copped some of Joe's post. I'm leaving Mob town sometime Thursday after work
    Last edited by cbarett251; 05-02-2010 at 04:49 AM. Reason: iPhone=iFail

Dragon Slayer!

updated list

Thread Information