CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: new drill

  1. #1

    /BANNED

    Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta's Avatar
    Ricksta has donated to the forums!

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    9,001

    Default new drill

    im going to be subcontracting for bright house networks doing cable install. will be cable certified by the weekend. well i had to borrow some money to get some of my tools and my insurance going. i ended up calling my uncle to ask if i could borrow his gps and he asked me if i needed anything like a drill or something. i said yes actually i do i need a hammer drill. he tells me he is gonna take care of it and he ends up buying me this makita 18v lithium ion hammer drill. im fucking stoked. this bitch is hawt. way better then the dewault i used to use. even has l.e.d. lights next to the trigger for when im working at nite, 2 batteries, 30 minute charger with cooling system and 560 in pounds of torque. got to love family. i think subcontracting is going to work out a lot better for me. although the amount of money im paying for in tools is rediculous.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Azzazzyn
    the fact that you would nut while fucking another man's skull says a lot about you
    ~DISCLAIMER~
    Please be aware before you feed me, I may or may not be trolling you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

  2. #2
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Rankin Co. Mississippi
    Posts
    4,904
    Images
    874

    Default

    that's a really good drill. i don't own one but i know people that use them.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    "Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

  3. #3

    Default

    great choice. i had the white and the green combo sets.

    id highly recommend you get the one with the impact gun as well. its like $299 for the set

  4. #4

    Default

    oh. one more thing.. what do you plan on hammering with this drill?

    asking because hammer drills suck ass for drilling into anything except grout. you want a roto hammer if you ever plan on drilling concrete and such

  5. #5

    /BANNED

    Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta's Avatar
    Ricksta has donated to the forums!

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    9,001

    Default

    usually i just have to drill through concrete into the side of houses or down into the floor of trailors if i have to run a line to a spot in the wall that i need a direct line to the cable modem. nothing huge but def enough to do the job.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Azzazzyn
    the fact that you would nut while fucking another man's skull says a lot about you
    ~DISCLAIMER~
    Please be aware before you feed me, I may or may not be trolling you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hilti's were all we used when we had to go through house foundations.http://www.hilti.com/holcom/page/mod...&nodeId=-16336

    I have the 5 piece makita set; Drill, impact, resip saw, light(not as useless as I originally thought) and something else. I use the impact on everything!, the drill on some, and the saw once maybe twice. The battery's are the longest lasting I have ever owned. I have had many cordless drills and by far these have been the best to me.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

  7. #7

    /BANNED

    Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta's Avatar
    Ricksta has donated to the forums!

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    9,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    Hilti's were all we used when we had to go through house foundations.http://www.hilti.com/holcom/page/mod...&nodeId=-16336

    I have the 5 piece makita set; Drill, impact, resip saw, light(not as useless as I originally thought) and something else. I use the impact on everything!, the drill on some, and the saw once maybe twice. The battery's are the longest lasting I have ever owned. I have had many cordless drills and by far these have been the best to me.
    thats pretty badass. i am gonna be using this drill on a lot of different things. going through concrete walls is about the worst it will see. these lithium ion batteries are suppost to last forever so im pretty stoked about that too!

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Azzazzyn
    the fact that you would nut while fucking another man's skull says a lot about you
    ~DISCLAIMER~
    Please be aware before you feed me, I may or may not be trolling you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricksta View Post
    usually i just have to drill through concrete into the side of houses or down into the floor of trailors if i have to run a line to a spot in the wall that i need a direct line to the cable modem. nothing huge but def enough to do the job.
    have you ever used a hammer drill in concrete dude? try somebody elses before you buy one.. im serious dude.

    when i was working with my asshole boss we needed a roto hammer, i told him to buy a hilti te-7. he went and bought some bosch hammer drill. it was noisy as fuck, would not take the good drill bits. the sds plus shank. and would not drill. after a month of him fighting with it he bought a hilti te-7


    anyways. ive used the te5, te7, te54, and the big hoss te76atc. bomb ass drills

  9. #9

    Default

    do yourself a favor and buy this, then buy a roto hammer to drill concrete. you can get cheap bosch ones instead of dropping big bucks on hilti stuff


  10. #10

    /BANNED

    Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta's Avatar
    Ricksta has donated to the forums!

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    9,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcloud View Post
    have you ever used a hammer drill in concrete dude? try somebody elses before you buy one.. im serious dude.

    when i was working with my asshole boss we needed a roto hammer, i told him to buy a hilti te-7. he went and bought some bosch hammer drill. it was noisy as fuck, would not take the good drill bits. the sds plus shank. and would not drill. after a month of him fighting with it he bought a hilti te-7


    anyways. ive used the te5, te7, te54, and the big hoss te76atc. bomb ass drills
    dood i already have the drill, and even the dewault i was using last year works just fine for this job. its not solid concrete.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Azzazzyn
    the fact that you would nut while fucking another man's skull says a lot about you
    ~DISCLAIMER~
    Please be aware before you feed me, I may or may not be trolling you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

  11. #11

    Default

    oh ok then.. if its not solid you should be good

    I know my dewalt hammer drill wont drill for shit into concrete

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcloud View Post
    do yourself a favor and buy this, then buy a roto hammer to drill concrete. you can get cheap bosch ones instead of dropping big bucks on hilti stuff

    my dad is a contractor and he uses the piss out of those and they work like a charm! he has two of those sets i believe. he loves that impact

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by DudeMan
    I'm like the energizer bunny on crack
    Parting out my celica-click
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Member List Chat Forum Search Contact Top