CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nice Forum, glad to have found it!

Nice. Great content.

Hello, Thank you for the information. I have a 91 that needs plenty of TLC, I will be doing some homework.

Hey guys new to the whole forum thing. I have a 91 celica gt just wanted to know how to post any tips looking to do a motor swap from my gt to an all trac any tips tricks would help out great

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Obviously some folks didn't read the entire post and have no idea what it entailed...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoda for President

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

I'll do what I want Going OT is my specialty p.s Mario I
    heart you.
    ~Dustin

14" DC TRD O/R MGM Tacoma-Daily Driver
    85' Toyota MR2 N/A-out of commission forever
    88' Toyota MR2 N/A- 4age = D E A D. AE92GZE underway
    Your Girlfriend - I ride her on the weekends

- Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

G'day
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Hello looking forward to your expertise

Great Forum, happy to join

i own a 1991 celica st 20v black top engine and try to swap 3sgte soon.i am from greece thessaloniki 38 y.o nice to find this forum.

Welcome!
    - Mario

Questions?

Hi there, I am new to this forum, and glad to be with ya guys )

Welcome aboard
    We all aren't as active as we once were, but there is a wealth of information here. Don't forget to check the archives.
    - Mario

Questions?

Welcome! Like Mario said, there is a ton of good information here.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlife25 View Post
    Welcome aboard
    We all aren't as active as we once were, but there is a wealth of information here. Don't forget to check the archives.
    We're all busy yelling at kids to get off our darn lawns now...

But welcome -- There is so much good information here I find myself coming back to it all the time.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 4thgenceli View Post
    We're all busy yelling at kids to get off our darn lawns now...

But welcome -- There is so much good information here I find myself coming back to it all the time.
    Speak for yourself, I am only twelve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Well that was a REALLY long read, to be frank, but I've managed to go through all of it, which is probably more than you can say for 90% of this forum. Good thing that someone has actually taken their time to write something like this, it really helps. Seems like the mods/admins here are doing a good job.

Glad you read it, and yes, it is a slog, I admit it.

It does help us to help you better though and after all, when something is broken and you need help getting things fixed, knowing where to start is a huge help to all involved.

Welcome aboard.
    - Mario

Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlife25 View Post
    Glad you read it, and yes, it is a slog, I admit it.

It does help us to help you better though and after all, when something is broken and you need help getting things fixed, knowing where to start is a huge help to all involved.

Welcome aboard.
    Thank you very much!
    And believe me, I know what you mean. There was a forum of a video game I used to play and the moderation... well, there wasn't much of it. There were rules, but people didn't read them and it was just pure chaos. Half of the threads on that forum would have never been asked if people would just take 30 minutes of their time to read ALL the rules.

Thread Information