CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Alltrac View Post
    Consider it a freebie!
    good sir, you are too generous.
    Independent AMSOil Dealer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Member v8killer is on a distinguished road

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Alltrac View Post
    Some people would bitch if you hung them with a new rope.
    LMAO

yeah i think i have even been guilty of this once, idk if it was a "noob" or not, if i helped dissapoint someone that time i now say sorry. i can't recall the situation but after a day i replied with a link to the answer for the question he/she had asked.

this should be sticky'd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    black st165 sleeper- the v8 killin' 2.0L bottle of whoop-ass!
    mods: you wish you knew!
    "Straight lines are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers" Colin McRae- RIP

Originally Posted by Luni
    Are you serious?

Jesus, you really should just get a fucking sportscar that was designed to go fast.

Temp stickied here in General until I figure out how to put it in an FAQ along with the others.

Thank you ALL for your support and doing your part to help when you're able.
    THAT is what we are about.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

this is a great post. im a noob i guess you could call it and i just straight up suck at searching so i just pick a place to took and read and soak it all in ill find vets bringing up things i have seen in just reading. were all gulty a of reposting ild posts or being a little lazy. but thanks for not being dickbags about it all

ps what a CAI ha
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

Great rule. All must remember that most people can describe just symptoms of problem and they have no idea what keywords use for search. Not to mention specific terms for many things/items if they just bought first car or they native language isn't english.
    My present car

Thanks for this rule! Beginners like me really have no idea how to search sometimes, and yes, I know I do have to get better at searching, but until then I wouldn't mind if people would reply nicely to me. Thank you for understanding how it feels like!

Thread Information