CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

mikeswickednick

Default How to Post Pictures

Here is a simple how-to post pictures

To post the picture you need these tags infront and at the end of the url where the picture is hosted

[[IMG] http://www.whereyourpictureishosted.com/picture.jpg [[/IMG]

just delete the 1st [ on each tag (i had to put them there or you would see the famous red x

Once you get your picture hosted, your just need to take the pictures URL and put it inside the tags.

Here are some picture hosting sites
    I personally like www.imageshack.us
    www.photobucket.com

Everyone Please post your favorite picture hosting sites.

I hope this helps!

-Mike

mikeswickednick

Please note that image station will not remote link pictures.

n00b Truganini is on a distinguished road

Columbus, Ohio (school) Mt. Vernon, Ohio (home)

Thanks!
    1991 Celica GT Liftback

And remember if you donate to the site and you request it I willl host your siggys for you.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mike431635 is on a distinguished road Mike431635's Avatar

http://www.bestupload.com/

Host pics there. They will be deleted if not viewed once every 30 days though, so beware.

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

http://www.webshots.com

I like this one. It's easy to use and you can upload many pictures to it.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

The donation thing is old.

All registered members have access to the gallery and garage features.

Just use it guys. I paid money for it.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Thanks Luni...that makes me feel like an ass...not really. But anyway, that's a good idea.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Thread Information