CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco bloodredgt is on a distinguished road bloodredgt's Avatar

Talking Bloodredgt's Celica Show Off!!!!

Well here are the pictures:

Enjoy!
    White 5th Gen GT-S 5 speed SOLD
    2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 6spd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

very clean man, your paint is gleaming. I like the two tone as well, the Black contrasts well with the red.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wish my paint was that pretty Nice car.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

Sorry, but after Azzazyn's little WW thread of his skinny backside, I couldn't help but think the first pic is is just a butt shot.
    Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

Hey

Awesome car man, yeah that paints hot 7th gen rims suit it
    Ride: '91 ST185 GT-Four RC

sweet, my ass got notable mention in another forum besides ot

sweet ride man, we almost have twins, though not identical

I had good time with this one

The new ride!!

msn:

Nice Car bro... lookin good....

^CLICK THE SIG^

swizzle

AIM: ibanezgfx

Thread Information