CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gt-s pix..

Default gt-s pix..

hey guys..i was looking into removing my wing and just keeping it wingless..anyone with wingless gt-s' post pix please..preferrably a RED car..but if not red..post anyways..thanks

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco TEAMFaint is on a distinguished road TEAMFaint's Avatar

Images

your in luck, im your man I got a few pictures here ya go:

current project; looking =(

hey faint..you know your tails..i got those too..but do they only come in the 92 gt-s?..i only seen em on a 92..and everyone else has the other type..where it doesnt have that dark surrounding part on the tails..and everyone else got the ones where the whole thing is colored..you know what i mean?..by any chance..are you selling your tails?!?!..=]..or know of anyone selling the ones similar to yours..

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco TEAMFaint is on a distinguished road TEAMFaint's Avatar

Images

They are from the 92-93 GT or GTS, the 90-91 will the full light style.

Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Hey faint, what type of primer did u use?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by acidice333
    Hey faint, what type of primer did u use?
    No clue actually Celicaguy. was the guy who went with me to purchase it and he was the one who knew what to get, I'd ask him.

Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Hey celicagUy, so? (;

2 part epoxy high build sandable primer

Ha at first I thought he was talking about me...

2000 GT-S (Sold) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1990 GT-S (Wish it was a Real GT-4)

Why is there never enough time for the first time But there is always time for a second?

AllOutRed90

my car after the first stage of work....

Images

hey Nick, fill in those centre gaps in the middle of your bumper, and put the carbon fibre pieces back on as well as the corner lights your makin me sad.

White5thgen90 what did yo use to try to mold those rear peices on?

Thread Information