CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

View Poll Results: What have you done to your car?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tuner/computer flashed

23 19.66%
  • modified intake/CAI

87 74.36%
  • added or upgraded turbo

34 29.06%
  • supercharger

0 0%
  • exhaust

83 70.94%
  • tranny work

25 21.37%
  • nitrous

4 3.42%
  • wheels/tires

88 75.21%
  • gauges/other electroinics

68 58.12%
  • lighting

54 46.15%
  • window tint

53 45.30%
  • nothing- id rather not void my warranty

1 0.85%
  • Suspension

37 31.62%
  • Sound Insulation

8 6.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

lol i need a "the works" option. not even going to post my mod list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafix View Post
    lol i need a "the works" option. not even going to post my mod list.

Because your turbo lag is a courtesy head start!?
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Everything but supercharger, nitrous, and window tint
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Why haven't you tinted your windows?

You want to make sure everyone sees you?

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Cause its expensive and I dont drive my MR2 enough to care too much.

Does having tinted windows on the 7th gen count? Cause they are
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

^ i want to do mine too, but $$

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I'm going to have a shop strip the tint off the Celica's windows and re-tint them. It was either a shitty job, or done way back when the car was new (peeling/bubbles/etc). Gonna go limo on the back windows, and the state limit on the front & liftback window.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

ST 215 swap, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Megan lowering springs, HKS air cleaner, HKS BOV, ported and polished head, Apexi turbo timer, Apexi SAFC, battery relocation and some other things I'm sure I'm missing.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Speedricer View Post
    ST 215 swap, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Megan lowering springs, HKS air cleaner, HKS BOV, ported and polished head, Apexi turbo timer, Apexi SAFC, battery relocation and some other things I'm sure I'm missing.
    Nice!

Been seeing a lot of st215 swaps coming out of the woodwork recently
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

87mm forged pistons,eagle con rods, lightened and balanced crank, rebuilt head,,ported and polished.stainless Manifold,decat and exhaust,battery to boot, dump valve,hks boost controller,blitz turbo timer,st 205 turbo & injectors,fuel pump, catch can,apexi safc2, blitz ecu, gauges,painted interior, dimpled and grooved discs allround, 205 rear calipers, pads and discs. 205 gearbox. uprated bushes nearly all around.

Nothing but tires, rims and tint. I was told by my insurance company that if i modify my car for power then i run the risk of no insurance.

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

Lifetime Member hobbie2k is on a distinguished road hobbie2k's Avatar
    hobbie2k has donated to the forums!

Images

I figured as a Cougar driver I should fit the part so I ripped off the intake silencer and mufflers...
    Team 'learn about other cars and you may learn more about yours' member 002
    2015 Skoda Octavia Wagon
    1996 Nissan Pulsar SSS

Court investments - $25,475 and counting. Mr.Shaun91 is on a distinguished road Mr.Shaun91's Avatar
    Mr.Shaun91 has donated to the forums!

doesnt matter what i have done now. ive blown it twice. but thats what i get for how i used to drive. balls to the wall and redlined all day long.
    95 4Runner SR5 4X4 - DD
    91 Celica GTS 5s-fte- DEAD with 348k on the clock
    90 Celica GT - DEAD parts car

One day with the help of Gods good grace
    Phantom

TOYOTA = To Obliterate Your Obsolite Torqueless AntiClimax

<looking for a "lots of stuff and then sold it> option
    Project Noir underway
    Alfa V6 wagon still pulling like a train.

3 inch turbo back exhaust, intake, tint, and moved the batery to the trunk if that works, oh and tinted the lights if that is even a mod
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

spent an arm, a leg and a kidney trying to revive my trac that was sitting under a tree on an open lot for almost 2 years..

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Bottles are for babies, real men get blown....
    Making your car Track worthy, is making it MORE than Road worthy..

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

No suspension or sound insulation options?
    Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

Quote Originally Posted by Galcobar View Post
    No suspension or sound insulation options?
    Would you like me to add them?

*EDIT*

Added requested categories.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Here's my list:
    2.5" KO DP
    2.5" catless midpipe
    3" catback to 4" apexi muffler
    MBC
    Synapse BOV
    Tein SS
    Boost guage
    TRD Short Shift
    C-One Rear diff mount
    25mm rear spacers
    Wheels: OZ cronos 17", OZ Route 16", Decorsa Oracle 17"

oh, and Tinted windows

Rear main seal needs to be done, so at the same time as all the seals/hoses being done, in will go an act 6 puck, flywheel, and a metal headgasket. Currently saving up for the parts
    Last edited by GT4RC; 05-27-2010 at 10:34 AM.

What i've done:
    2.3" exhaust pipe
    "N1" muffler
    Pi lowering springs
    KYB excel G shocks
    TRD shift knob
    Stilauto Racing 15x7 wheels
    Yokohama Parada Spec2 195/50 R15
    Oil Temp gauge
    HID 6000k
    Modifed air intake
    Momo steering wheel

CAR Magazine January 1988 - "The celica happens to be about the best handling FWD car you can buy!"

Today, finished installing my ST205 WTA intercooler.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

2.25" pipe cat-back to magnaflow muffler w/dual 3" tips
    3" Spectre modular intake
    eBay header
    Megan coilovers
    ACE Engineering front underbody brace
    ST rear swaybar
    TWM Performance short shifter w/piston knob (Gunmetal)
    Recolored interior black
    ST185 hood spoiler
    LED interior accent lighting
    LED dome light
    American Racing 15" Coil rims
    TB Spacer
    NGK spark plug wires
    HIDs 55w 8K, Euro DOT Autopals
    Aftermarket foglights and re-wire

Soon:
    LED tails
    Sport Edition 17" CE rims
    Front and rear strut tower braces
    There will come a day when you stop questioning my obsession with my car, swords and guns. Everyday after that you will be thankful the zombies didn't get your brain.

1990 Toyota Celica GT-S
    ^

Junior Member vangls14 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
    Well, this is everything I have planned for the Trac.

-Supra CT26A
    -ST205 transmission
    Not quite sure about the benefits of the ST205 transmission, but the Supra CT26 turbo is a waste of money. You're better off getting the CT20b or CT27 (aka ATS Racing modified CT26 for 3SGTE).

Quote Originally Posted by vangls14 View Post
    Not quite sure about the benefits of the ST205 transmission, but the Supra CT26 turbo is a waste of money. You're better off getting the CT20b or CT27 (aka ATS Racing modified CT26 for 3SGTE).
    The 205 has a lot of upgrade components like the syncros. It's a good upgrade.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Junior Member vangls14 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Alltrac View Post
    The 205 has a lot of upgrade components like the syncros. It's a good upgrade.
    Thanks! I learned something new.

Thread Information