CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "Chaos Theory"

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Did an A Pillar Gauge pod install with some indiglo gauges.

Oil Pressure, Voltmeter and Water Temp, no more relying on idiot lights for me!

Also covered my headlight assembly in WD-40 and it works fine no, no shuddering, no slowness and the like.

Should get around to installing my CB next weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoda for President

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Nice. Thinking about doing the same on my lancer. I just dont know where to mount them so it doesnt look ricie. I dont want people to think Im trying to pretend I have a boost guage on my piller ya know.

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I got a new driver's side fender installed today.

Sadly it was red.

She is now three shades of red, two of grey and maroon.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

Images

Before:

Now:

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

You look so enthused in that before pic Murgy
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    You look so enthused in that before pic Murgy
    Now you understand why I volunteered to skip the Dragon.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

omg, another flat black 5th gen!!! more pics please
    ST184R - Project 5S-FTE - Audio: Eclipse CD4000, SW7200, XA1000, SC8265, EA2000 Engine: Greddy eManage, 360cc Injectors, CT26, FMIC, Walbro 255, K&N Pod, Blitz MSTT, HKS SSQV Suspension: craftz coilovers Wheels: ROH Boost-R 17x7 - Times: N/A: 16.73, FI: Coming Soon
    NCP91R - Almost JDM - Audio: Eclipse SW7200, XA1000, Jaycar LLC Engine: Resinator Removed Exterior: Domo toy, Foglights Wheels: 15in Steelies Times: N/A: Coming Soon

Images

I will try to dig some up, there are lots of them located here.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

Just got back from PAP. There was an ST with a DTM exhaust. Not sure if you want to snag it. Also a GTS there. Did not see much I could use though.
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

Images

Alright, so in January, Chaos developed a case of rodnock.

So after gentle prodding from the folks on here, I accepted some donations, and an engine, and a transmission as well as some sweat, and starting tomorrow, Chaos is getting a new heart and a five speed swap.

To all of those patiently waiting for your blinkies, I will get those done after the Dragon when I do the Dragon blinkies.

Here she is loaded up ready to go.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Good luck!

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hookecho View Post
    Murg and Matt are gone. They rolled out around 4pm. The past few days had their ups and downs but we had a lot of fun. Overall the the swap went pretty much as planned. There was a lot of work to do and we pretty much spent all of our time together in the shop. We were like a bunch of sorry dogs by the end of each day.

So to sum things up Chaos got another motor, automatic to 5 speed conversion, and some custom exhaust work. The exhaust sounds loud and obnoxious. Just the way we like it.

Murg took me for a ride in Chaos and I got to feel what 60mph in a sharp turn feels like. It felt like we were in a straight away. That car handles nicely and the ride is smooth. I didn't expect that with coil overs.

I wish we could have spent more time just relaxing and shooting the shit but oh well. I had a great time with them and we bonded well. I hope Chaos gets plenty of miles out of that motor.

Enjoy some pics of the carnage.

Matt Loaded up and headed to Murg's house.

Murg leaving home.

The only picture of Matt. In a reflection while taking a picture of Chaos.

Murg arrives at my place.

Then the work begins the next morning.

Chaos gets a bath

Photo op time!

The first 5th Gen RWD Celica is born.

I copied this from Chaos Went Boom thread.

Chaos now has a lower mileage engine, and a five speed.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

well, how she do in the twistys
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 85gtsblackman View Post
    well, how she do in the twistys
    She's still fun.

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

oh i bet, bet u are too

but i ment compared to before how'd chaos fair?

Images

About the same. I stay in second gear and she hauls.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

so was the 1st engine a freak 4a or does this one feel the same

Images

The first one was a freak. I feel like I lost a bit of power, we did all the same mods, advanced the timing, same intake, etc. The exhaust is different though, complete straight pipe, no cat. However I saved weight, and I can now shift my own gears.

I wouldn't say I lost a lot of power, it only feels like a few horses, but I can tell it.

Overall I am happy with the conversion.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

Images

So after all of that work, Chaos broke. Well parts anyways.

Her exhaust manifold cracked, can you believe that? Between the #1 and #2 runner. Completely 360* with a chunk the size of a finger missing. So that created a nasty exhaust leak and caused her to be parked for the last two weeks.

Bruce shipped me my old exhaust manifold off of her first engine, and I installed that today. So she is loudly quiet again.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Yay!

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy View Post
    So she is loudly quiet again.
    Like a silencer equipped Howitzer.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy View Post
    So after all of that work, Chaos broke. Well parts anyways.

Her exhaust manifold cracked, can you believe that? Between the #1 and #2 runner. Completely 360* with a chunk the size of a finger missing. So that created a nasty exhaust leak and caused her to be parked for the last two weeks.

Bruce shipped me my old exhaust manifold off of her first engine, and I installed that today. So she is loudly quiet again.
    its really common an will happen again, either get a new one from ebay or get a header.

oh and u may have gained hp but lost torque due to no backpressure

Images

Back from the near dead.

This:

Is leaving, to make room for this:

At the same time we will be doing a 4 wheel disc five lug swap, widebody front fenders and an RC nose.

Look for updates soon.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Thank God for Rednecks!

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Them pics, tho...
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

This will be much better

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Thread Information