CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Weekly poll ideas

Help me out here guys. give me ideas for the weekly polls

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

How often do you check your tire pressure?
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

let's eat lburner has a spectacular aura about lburner has a spectacular aura about lburner's Avatar
    lburner has donated to the forums!

How often do you check your boots, belts, plugs etc... etc....

where do you get your gas.....

what kind of oil do you buy.....

who rides shotgun....lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

good ones

Running a little warm there... klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold
    klapa has been to an annual Dragon Meet! klapa has donated to the forums!

Who would you let drive your Celica?
    92 STX "Mr. St" - Daily Driver
    91 Alltrac - Project beater fast car
    93 GTS - Project luxury road car

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

how many polacks does it take to make a poll of the week thread?

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

How many forums do you think Blackcloud will have by 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by KM View Post
    How many forums do you think Blackcloud will have by 2011?
    this will be next weeks poll!!!

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

how long do you think PC will be able to resist dumping his infinite stockpile of interweb poon into each forum?

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

how much oil does YOUR car hold?
    how much ground clearence do you have?
    how many miles a year?
    how much is your insurance?

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

what about your mileage of your motor?

choices would be:

under 30,000
    30,001 to 60,000
    60,001 to 120,000
    120,001 to 150,000
    150,001 to 200,000
    200,001 to 250,000
    unknown......?????
    whats mileage?

good ones, thanks guys

do your celicas have EGR systems?

could have a emissions bassed poll..

is your egr removed, bypassed, stock? pcv rerouted? me0w removed?

another idea is..........

do u have tint,

LIMO'D
    15%
    18%
    20%
    35%
    40%
    not worth it........

OREGON TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB LEADING MEMBER

i want to get some tint on my front windows.. maybe once i get a new job

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcloud View Post
    i want to get some tint on my front windows.. maybe once i get a new job
    ive got some homies that own a shop so i get it for a good price....btw limo'd with a 35% windsheild.

id like to go dark on mine... but id also like to be able to see. not enough lights around here at night to go that dark.

I think my factory backs are at 35%. so i wanna go that much on the fronts

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

headlight mods?
    hid, high watt bulbs, housing modifications

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

how much boost do you run!

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

How many people on Celicatech actually own Celicas.
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

i thought of this last night..........

what suspension do you run?

choices (feel free to add)

*stock

*ebay coil-overs

*custom set-up

*megan coil-overs

*"i cut the springs"

*what suspension!, my shit rides on JACKSTANDS.

Do you talk to your car?
    -No, never
    -Yes, but only when I'm pissed
    -Yes, but only when cruising/working alone
    -Yea I don't care who's around
    -My cars talk to me...
    There will come a day when you stop questioning my obsession with my car, swords and guns. Everyday after that you will be thankful the zombies didn't get your brain.

1990 Toyota Celica GT-S
    ^

favorite cereal, and then just post a bunch of different flavors

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco UtahSleeper is on a distinguished road UtahSleeper's Avatar

How many failed car projects have you had?
    How many successful projects have you had?
    How many hobbies do you have?
    Are vehicles your only hobby?

* 1980 Corolla Hatchback (Power project) * 1988 Celica Alltrac (Snow fun project)

The Notorious P.I.G.

Images

You guys know you can make these polls yourself?

Thread Information