CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Tube subs aka Bazooka tube

Anyone using a tube wanna chime in with what brand and model?
    I'm maybe gonna get one but Im worried cause they are ALL over the internet and I dont wanna get a crappy one.

Any opinions on this guy?
    http://www.bazooka.com/products/mobi...ified-Tube-P38
    Last edited by CollapsedNut; 01-29-2010 at 12:49 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

BANNED

skidMarkNZ is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by CollapsedNut View Post
    Anyone using a tube wanna chime in with what brand and model?
    I'm maybe gonna get one but Im worried cause they are ALL over the internet and I dont wanna get a crappy one.

Any opinions on this guy?
    http://www.bazooka.com/products/mobi...ified-Tube-P38

wouldn't touch any of them, just get a proper 12 inch sub, or a 10 inch if its space you are worried about, you can put the amp under fron passenger seat to save a little room.... at least this way got can get a decent brand..

Pioneer, rockford fosgate, infinity.

any of those are decent gear. pioneers and infinity are both very good bang for buck... you want the real deal rockford fosgate...

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

jl audio is my fav

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Ive all ready decided on a tube. I just want something simple. Ive had all kinda setups in other cars and its just old and cheesy. Not looking to rattle or anything. Something to feel very factory.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Get a pre-amplified subwoofer that mounts into the spare tire area. Something like the Infinity BassLink would fit the bill for you pretty well if you aren't after "beat".
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

I've always liked bazooka tubes, excellent sound quality, I had an amplified 8" tube years ago, did the job wonderfully.

Images

I got my new headunit in yesterday. Its just a Jensen 7" fold out touch screen. Plays DVD's and all that. $289 at my local stereo shop and i have a 2 year warrenty on it. But now I have no bass at all, even with bass turned to max and the "loud" aka bassboost on still nothing. Its designed for use with subs.
    So Ima have to do something.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Captain I wont let Luni drive my WRX on the Dragon Wicked Toys is on a distinguished road Wicked Toys's Avatar
    Wicked Toys has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Wicked Toys helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

When I first bought my GT, I put in a Bazooka Tube. Did a decent job for bout 6 months. Went to a single boxed 10" (much better) then to a single boxed 12" ( best result).

91 GT "8 Years of Enjoyment but Sold"
    86 GT (Gave to Cousin)
    91 Alltrac/GT-Four "For Sale"
    04 WRX "Stage 2 Daily Driver"

Ive always used Kicker subs. running a 12inch, sealed box w/ a 2 channel 600watt amp.... the license plate rattles a bit, but not too ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlife25 View Post
    Get a pre-amplified 12 inch subwoofer that mounts into the spare tire area. Something like the Infinity BassLink would fit the bill for you pretty well if you aren't after "beat".
    What subs do you have RubberDuckie and what is powering them. And last but not least, what did you reach for SPL in DBs?

Thread Information