CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

hello.

Kris

Nampa, ID

Matrix XRS

Cool Me

James, Fayettville NC, 93 GTS, Two monthes..

Awesome, welcome guys! I'm glad to see a few more enthusiasts near the Boise area have joined the site
    The perks of being a pessimist are that you're either right or pleasantly surprised.

Default me

Hi, I'm Sean, I drive a 93 Celica GTS and live in Spokane, WA.

Hey guys, name's Jason from Cerritos,CA. High School student with big plans for this classic . Glad to have found sites like this, 4gc, and toyotacelicaonline.com. Everyone's been a great help, and the information on all of these sites is just priceless. Ill actually be willing to make a donation to this site once i get my finances together. (yes my own, not my mommy and daddy's if thats what you're thinking ). Again, thanks to all you guys for making this a great celi community for all!

and im also anxiously waiting for 4gc

-jason

Senior Member CelicaGT4 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter
    Hey guys, name's Jason from Cerritos,CA. High School student with big plans for this classic . Glad to have found sites like this, 4gc, and toyotacelicaonline.com. Everyone's been a great help, and the information on all of these sites is just priceless. Ill actually be willing to make a donation to this site once i get my finances together. (yes my own, not my mommy and daddy's if thats what you're thinking ). Again, thanks to all you guys for making this a great celi community for all!

and im also anxiously waiting for 4gc

-jason

Welcome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

California? PNW?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

eric
    knoxville tn.
    90 gts
    2 years.

anyone evr get together around knoxville? when, where?

JP
    NC
    02 Tacoma Double Cab LTD 4WD Supercharged
    4 years
    91 Celica All-Trac turbo
    in process of restoring (long project)

Nathaniel
    BC
    86 GT-S
    Also in the process of restoring (^^^^)...also a long project. You truy restoring a 4th gen on $500/month! BTW, i can't drive yet neways so yah...

Natalie. Im 20 - 21 in June! WOO HOO! :-) I have a 1994 Celica GT! its my baby!

Sorry guys, i'm whoring tonite.

Ben
    Indianapolis area
    Been driving this car on and off since spring of 2003, sold it twice, bought it back both times. Gave in, and decided i'm actually going to keep it til it dies.

1993 GT coupe. Hopefully will get the swap done this summer.

Michael
    Central PA
    1988-St162 just took to the junk yard sat, broke a rod at 205k and the floor rusting out is kinda the last straw

1988 -165 Alltrac...bought two years ago for a grand has blow engine(it runs just goes Put.......put........put) never got around to fixing it, but want to now that my st died and is gone

2002 taco xcab trd v6 5speed

East Los
    1990 st184, 2nd Gen 3sge With turbo, Automatic.

lol this kinda sounds like an AA meeting, (except its CA)

helly my name is jerry, I own a 1991 celica GT, I have only currently been using for a little over 6 months now, but have come to realize that I am an addict, the problems I have NEED fixed hahahahaha
    I've FalLeN In LoVe WiTh ThE 5tH GeN
    Bowdown

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

ben
    monroeville, al
    silver st185
    8 months

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Mario
    Napa, CA
    Silver ST185
    1 month new to me, and I still smile everytime I see it.

Rich Joliet, IL. Train engineer for a Class I railroad. Drive a very nicely worked 1992 Toyota Celica GT Convertible. AIM is primeplaya7 all 5th geners hit me up and lets get something started this summer!!!

Names Austin, and I live outside of Austin, Texas, and I drive an Austin.... jk, 91 celi GT coupe
    Be good, or be good at it

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

You guys don't know me???

oh but i do
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Junior Member trah is on a distinguished road

Names Tra I drive a 90 accord turbo 10psi using DSM setup 14b.
    215hp 205tq SOHC non-Vtec stock internals :Ban1:
    repping the Lone Star State (Texas)
    Also have a 1988 ST165 Alltrac (currently not running)

1991 Mr2 Hardtop - 3sgte
    1988 St165 Alltrac - getting rebuilt
    2012 Tundra - 5.7 V8

Quote Originally Posted by trah
    Names Tra I drive a 90 accord turbo 10psi using DSM setup 14b.
    215hp 205tq SOHC non-Vtec stock internals :Ban1:
    repping the Lone Star State (Texas)
    Also have a 1988 ST165 Alltrac (currently not running)

Whoa.... i'd like to see pics of that setup/car in general if you have them.

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

I'm 20.

college student

1990 GT
    Last edited by udstuengt; 01-07-2008 at 03:46 PM.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

CJ Cavanagh
    Springfield, IL
    1993 Celica ST which i have owned for 10 months now.
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Thread Information