CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

Talking Roll Call

Come on in and say Hi, introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about where you are from, what you drive, etc.

My name is Cory. I'm from Idaho. You can tell from my sig what I drive .
    The perks of being a pessimist are that you're either right or pleasantly surprised.

Robert, Utah, 91 MR2 Turbo.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Ο κρύος εναγκαλισμός της αιωνιότητας. Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal's Avatar
    Borinal has donated to the forums! Borinal helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Borinal helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Borinal helped get Play's clutch job done. Borinal helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Dave, Utah, 94' MAZDA MX-6
    R.I.P. v

I sold my MR2 for a pair of fake tits I never got to play with...

Always desire more than you believe that you can achieve.
    Unlocking the occult secrets of the esoteric.
    Θα είμαι α μακαρίτες ψυχή σύντομα μετά από: Dies Mercurii xi, Maius, MMV.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Sean, home home is in Belfair Washington. Currently im at school in Cheney Washington (Eastern Washington University) and tend to go home about once a month.

91 Celica GTS

Edit

Westport, WA
    Last edited by Sean; 07-01-2010 at 02:55 AM.

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

Jason, Idaho, 82 Celica

Senior Member CelicaGT4 will become famous soon enough

Darren...i'm here in Boise, Idaho. 93 celica gt

Quote Originally Posted by CelicaGT4
    Darren...i'm here in Boise, Idaho. 93 celica gt
    Right on. You happen to be a BSU student?
    The perks of being a pessimist are that you're either right or pleasantly surprised.

OK, 6 replies (7 after me again) and 35 views. There have to be more NW people out there who have yet to introduce themselves...

damn lurkers

Senior Member CelicaGT4 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by corvelx
    Right on. You happen to be a BSU student?
    No college just yet, I plan on going once I get my finances together though. I don't know about BSU though.

TJ, I drive a 92 ST thats all beat up from my hellish parking lot last year. I go to school in Moscow, ID but I'm from Boise and my family just moved to Bend OR, yeah I would avoid BSU personally cuz I hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by robotninja6
    TJ, I drive a 92 ST thats all beat up from my hellish parking lot last year. I go to school in Moscow, ID but I'm from Boise and my family just moved to Bend OR, yeah I would avoid BSU personally cuz I hated it.
    Why did you hate BSU?

Ugh, it was just too community college for me. When I went to my classes there would be more 40 year olds going back to school than there would be 20 year olds just starting school. I think that and a combo of living in boise for 21 years just made me leave. I love coming back and visiting now though, im actually gonna be in town this weekend the 18th to see Gwar on saturday and 3 inches of blood on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by robotninja6
    Ugh, it was just too community college for me. When I went to my classes there would be more 40 year olds going back to school than there would be 20 year olds just starting school. I think that and a combo of living in boise for 21 years just made me leave. I love coming back and visiting now though, im actually gonna be in town this weekend the 18th to see Gwar on saturday and 3 inches of blood on monday.
    You had to be in town the exact weekend I was back in Idaho Falls for my birthday lol. Hopefully we can catch each other some time in the future.

There are a lot of older people here at school. I don't really mind to much, but I do understand what you mean when you said you wanted to get out of Boise. I didn't want to live in Eastern Idaho anymore after I graduated, but I also discovered how nice it is to pay in-state tuition.

Its gonna be nice not having to pay tuition

Quote Originally Posted by PC
    Its gonna be nice not having to pay tuition
    How's that going to work? You going to go back into the service and go to school?

nope.. the va will cover my tuition costs

Quote Originally Posted by PC
    nope.. the va will cover my tuition costs
    Very nice. I'd say come to school here, but if your tuition is covered, you could go anywhere.

yep.. anywhere i get accepted to

I might just do VoTech at ISU

Hey, I'm Alex. . . home is Bellingham, WA right now but I'm transfering into the UW astronomy program at the end of this year so will be relocating to Seattle. Driving (as the sig says) a 1990 GT-S.

Originally Posted by Colossus20v
    ^The years of ninja training helped...

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic_sombrero
    Hey, I'm Alex. . . home is Bellingham, WA right now but I'm transfering into the UW astronomy program at the end of this year so will be relocating to Seattle. Driving (as the sig says) a 1990 GT-S.
    :wavec: Welcome!

hello, im Justin, i live in kirkland wa and i drive a 97 tacoma but soon my 88 celi gts will be painted and ready for the road

Justin is my AE name

Ill be in town tomorrow (St. Patty's day) for the end of our spring break, but I imagine youll be heading somewhere else for your spring break which starts friday. Man I wish UofI and BSU had the same spring breaks.

Thread Information